Selling    Selling Minecraft Server Files

Discussion in 'Minecraft Servers for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Eugene Golovko, 4/1/24.

1. Eugene Golovko

Eugene Golovko
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I'm selling my Minecraft server. Although it was a fun journey I soon found a more fun and a better hobby that I like more, 3d printing. I still haven't come back to mc servers even after 6 months. The server game mode I used on my server is superflat+, a game mode created by RyanTheScion YouTuber. I've spent hours and about USD 175. I've spent money on Shopgui+, logos, banners, icons, and Spawn World. The server is not ready yet but is almost complete and will require an anti-cheat, a domain, fixing a few bugs, and updating to 1.20. I have professional logos and spawn maps. 90% off all plugins are fully set up. If anybody has any questions privately dm on Discord username:orangecat54_. The price for the server files is USD 200. If nobody buys it I'll lower the price to 100 USD. I won't include the Shopgui+ jar file because it's a paid plugin and the buyer will have to buy the Shopgui+ plugin.

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.