Selling    SELLING MINECRAFT ACCOUNTS $4-6 each.

Discussion in 'Minecraft Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by MalfordBaron, 6/21/24.

1. MalfordBaron

MalfordBaron
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Minecraft account supplier, Owner of the company: Realms Suppliers.

Who are you and what are your services?

My name is Michael and I'm a supplier of the Company Realms, I'm an individual Minecraft Account seller and have sold over 5K+ account's to multiple different suppliers across the market, currently I only sell full access Minecraft accounts in bulk and I supply my clients (Usually Minecraft account shops) with the accounts in the format: username:email:password, usually these accounts are sold in large portions at once, usually being a minimum of 50 accounts and the accounts usually scale up from there, the more ordered the cheaper the rates.

How do I get so many accounts?
    My methods are currently private and I don't share information on how I receive the accounts, but I provide every account with a 1 month warranty so you can feel safe if one of your customers disputes the purchase for the account not working. I always offer a replacement. Once I can confirm that the account doesn't work I'm more then happy to resupply an account that may be faulty.

Can I get a trial of your services?

Absolutely. Usually I offer my services for a minimum purchase amount of 50 for around 4-6 dollars per account. It can get cheaper the larger the amount purchased, all prices again, are # so feel free to let me know if you would like more or less.

Do you sell any other kind of accounts?

Yes, i currently sell Disney+ accounts and i can also supply Netflix accounts, although the rates for those accounts are usually higher, they can be a good extra for account selling for your business, always cheap for Disney+.

What payment methods do you accept?

PayPal, Crypto and any other method you prefer.

This sounds great. How can i contact you?

All trades are done through PayPal buyer's protection so you can feel safe when making a purchase. It all depends on the amount purchased and the location but there is always safety for the client and i can assure that, DM me via discord: quackersx

Or email me here for any additional queries: [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.