Selling [LYKAN] Extremely Decent ULGAs

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Edit: I have sold the +8 ULGA, one more axe to go. I am currently selling a +6 ULGA It is statted +1 STR It has +10 Fire Element It is (6/6) slotted with 1 Fire A (STR+7,ADOCH+2) and 5 Electric A cards(DEX+35,Critical Chance+10%) It is awakened with ADOCH+19% It has a slot for Soul Leech +3% I am looking for around $180 for this axe. Negotiations may be possible, but please don't be unreasonable. My price is already considered low for what the item is. Payment method is paypal You must trade first Add me at ***************************************************** if you're interested in purchasing. Thankyou!

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling [LYKAN]130 Slayer FULLY GEARD.I am selling my slayer account, has over 60b+ in gear. Account comes with A Blain set with lots of adoch Ulti Lysaka Crystal Axe + 8 (18% PVP in diamond slots) 7/7 All fire A so 49 str 14% adoch. Awak ..... Ulti Bsword + 7 with 15% adoch awak 2 Kfangs. Pets Jewls ETC Blade atm gets 160k HP in full attack gear With CS and hits 30-40ks (this is PVP Damage) with out ANY cs or link. With uni and Two Kfangs blade gets 220k hp. I am looking for serious offers only. Leave offers here followed my 's Thankx

Account for Sale

Selling Selling fully equipped Slayer lvl 13X on Lykan!Hey guys, So i sell my Level 13X Slayer on Lykan. Decent name included ;) It has full damage and also HP equips. It has one of the best Virain Sets in Lykan. Also including a pro Unicorn for HP mode and a sick Tiger for damage mode In addition to that it has its fashion 4x combined with adoch It also has 2 cloaks, 1 Venerable cloak(adoch) and 1 Kuma cloak Medicore Champ set and the new Fire CS mask with 10%hp and 5%adoch The Virain is +5X stat points(no int), 1X% crit, 3X% adoch 28%atk also including a stamina HP suit 28%hp Two highly upgraded Ulti Legendary Golden Axes(both with fire A's and adoch awakes) Ulti Bsword(elec A's and adoch awake) H axe with high stamina(sta awake and land A's) K fang Butchers Carnage With it comes a huge load of Consumable such as ginger breads, Lovo chocos and so on. Also Tickets on a seperate CS account It's Pvp damage as full stamina is up to 50k w/o CS or link. In Attack gear it has 68k HP, in HP gear w/o any CS it can get 150k and around 350k HP with al HP CS. It also can hit decent damage in PVM(didn't try to be honest)!!! All in all it has 245%adoch w/o any CS or some kind of adoch boosters!!!!!!! I only take PayPal-Payments!!! YOU PAY FIRST! If you're interested pm me on the forums and we will discuss the rest on .

Account for Sale

Selling Quiting selling acc with gear 79M Bp TanukiSellling 77M Bp Tanuki server has full bilporon +10 4/4 28% hp Awakes: Suit 25sta Helm 25int Gloves 200mp Boots 7% MS Bloody knuck 4/4 +9 +10fire Shield 26sta 6dmmt some cash and also full cs set and a cs pet More details on ***************************************************** or : Slayer_unlimited C/o 150Usd

Account for Sale

Buying Arcanistheya!! I want to buy an account on Lykan with Arcanist lvl 130+ naked if your interest here's my mail: ***************************************************** please mail me with your price also method of payment....

Account for Sale

Selling lvl 121 Hero Blade Amazing Equips Lykan RSGP/ PaypalHi guys, Im selling a 121 Hero Blade on Lykan. Equipment: (Specifics will come when we talk) Lot of Fashion Cash shop items(including bikes and scrolls) Buff Pet 4 (good awk) Cruiser Set + 8 (good awks) Jewelry PERINS WILL SELL FOR $1.5 EACH or 3m rsgp each Under no conditions will i go first unless you are extremely trusted Please disregard the -1 feedback i have... i should have +1 except two scammers gave me false feedback view my complaint here.. ***************************************************** My email is *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Buying Slayer 130+ w/ GearLooking to buy a slayer level 130 or higher with gear. The server isnt that big of an issue. However I'd rather not go in a pk server. But I will if I can find a good slayer on a pk server. All servers English please. Payment will be Paypal(verified) USD Post accounts/ requested prices please.

Account for Sale

Selling Selling 14x Slayer with above average gear (Lykan server)As the title states I'am selling a 14x Slayer with pretty decent gear. I will post screenshots as follow: ***************************************************** Uploaded with ***************************************************** ***************************************************** Uploaded with ***************************************************** ***************************************************** Uploaded with ***************************************************** The total Additional damage of critical hits is 233% without any cs items at all. 180k hp fully csd pure stamina and hits over 60k pvp crits w/o cs or link (depending on the targets defense rate) The full str pvm damage is well over 1.4million with 8 linkers cs and hc. Accepting Verified paypal payments. Offer away here or leave your / info. A/ws: Ulga +10 C/o=0 A/W=40k gpots Lca +8 C/o=0 A/W=25k gpots Blain set +10 C/o=0 A/W=20k gpots Champset +18 C/o=0 A/W=25k gpots Venerable Cloak C/o=0 A/W=10k gpots Pet C/o=0 A/W= 7k gpots

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.