Sold Selling Lordaeron 3x realm first Alliance Priest!!!

Discussion in 'WoW Accounts For Sale | Buy & Sell - World of Warcraft (US)' started by anothaone, 12/20/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anothaone

anothaone
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hey everyone, I havn't been playing much Warmane. I may log in once every month and do a BG. I'd rather let the account go to someone who'd continue playing on this ****** character.

Has a little over 3000 achievement points, Realm first OS25, KT25, and EoE25 so the character comes with Obsidian Slayer, Conq of Naxx, and The Magic Seeker.

4220 GS PvE shadow spec, mostly consisting of Naxx 25 gear. My PvP spec/set is for Disc but can easily be changed to Shadow if desired, 4.3k GS w/ tier 1 furious weps, and a team w/ a rating above 1850.

Priest has 45 mounts, The Noble, Ambassador, Jenkins, and the Undying titles along with the other realm first ones. 43X/450 engineering and 450/450 JC.

Also has a hunter on the account max profs and flight on horde leveled into the 70s.

Current price is 100$ open to any offers. Not dealing with scammers so if you need to get ahold of my skype reply to this thread OR PM me. I can show ingame. Will also come with the email associated with the account (yes it is the original).

Upon purchase I can throw in another account I've got with a max level warrior for farming.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.