Selling Level 89 Priest,Full Equips & More!!

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hi Im selling my lvl 89 priest for 150$ via paypal. You must send the money first to

If you want to talk or get more info, add me on Yahoo or msn. Both are

Once i get money I will send you User ID, Password, PIN

Nobody else knows the info so you won't have to worry about anyone logging on the account afterwards.

I would also like to add that I will trade the account for a 90+ Dragon knight in Khaini. You must have full info to the account, and you must give the info first. Basically same rules, this is one of my first trades and I don't want to get scammed.

Add me on yahoo or msn if you just want to offer. Im saying now that I won't accept mesos, so don't offer that. Thanks for looking!

Still Open

i will buy it but by paypal? or mensos?

Paypal, I would also like to add that I will trade for a 90+ Dragon knight in Khaini. You must have full info, and you have to give info 1st. I dont wanna get scammed >->

Nice characters dude ill think about it

Both had around 25 nx diff accounts as well

Oh yeah I also forgot to mention that theres a 49 Bandit and a 57 spearman on the priest account.

If your interested please add me on msn or yahoo, don't just post in the thread. PM works too I guess.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.