Selling Level 71 HnR Elementor-Money-Good Set

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Im sellnig a level 71 HnR Elementor on Aibatt Server, its all int for a start. It has roughtly 39m on it. I also have the level 75 Green set, all clean, and all +3. I am only accepting paypal, and have no clue what the pricing on the account would be, So i'll go off of any offers here. The price is # =) Oh, and I will not go first EVER, i learned that lession here buying a UGC on a different user name. And no Credit Card verified Paypals please. Thanks!! And if you would like to meet in-game to view the account and items we can do that too. ALSO The level may be going up from here till when i actually get it sold, mostly due to the fact I have free azria tickets and a found ele partner, so yea..

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Buying Fly For Fame perins with paypal!Title saids it all, I am willing to spend $1.8USD/10 perins. PM me here or contact me Xfire : Ihavedialuplol AIM:Halogone360 : *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Selling Selling accounthey Im selling an account with a 91blade (naked) and a lvl 62 YJ fully equiped with cruier +5 +16%att and Str awakes. the accounts are in lawolf i am looking for either lawolf perins or payapl, or good BP gear in lawolf. thanks add me *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Buying lvl 75+HnR ele (lawolf)buying lvl 75+HnR ele (lawolf) add me on *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Selling 4.5 billion penya [Mushpoie]Selling 4.5 Billion penya on server Mushpoie for $ via PayPal only. Offer here or send me a PM, I can give proof if needed.

Account for Sale

Trading [Mush]Blade & Assist for CF Acc /w SPI have a level 6X female blade & level 5X assist on mushpoie for trading. No they don't have n00bish names. Blade Stats - STR - 40 STA - 50 DEX - 75 INT - 15 Assist Stats - STR - 62 STA - 40 DEX - 41 INT - 15 Proofs - ***************************************************** ***************************************************** The account includes the following - 420,000,000 penya Guardian Knuckle +7 STR+8 Critical Damage +2% x2 Vigor Rings +9 x2 Demol Earrings +12 Gore Necklace +4 Marvel Knuckle Attack Speed +9% Equipped Avalon Shield +3 STA+10 DEF+64 Critical Damage +3% Rashadain Helmet +4 DEX+ Rashadain Suit +6 Rashadain Boots & Gauntlets +3 Awakened Darkomet Set for Blade & Others..... I'm looking for a Crossfire account, if you don't know what that is google it. I need the account to have SP in it, in game money bought with real money. The reason I can't do this is I don't have a paypal nor I can get one :/ Well if your interested please leave offer and/or here. Don't leave an offer if you think you can scam this out of me, cause it won't work. Only serious offers.

Account for Sale

Selling Aibatt CharsHallo. Im Selling A Lv 112 Bp On Aibatt [Nacked] Im Also Selling A 115 Blade Also On Aibatt [Nacked] I would like aibatt penya or items for these chars. leave ur email so we can talk. cya

Account for Sale

Selling lv 80 RM (LAWOLF) Good stats GOOD equipsSelling me lv 80 Ringmaster , on server Lawolf. She has good equips Paxt Set +5, Lv 80 Stick. She is Fullsupport but if you want to change to aoe you can with me build. And her skills are good placed , and her stats to. And she has about 10 mill on the account. Im willing to trade it with a ranger lv 70+ with nice equips!!! Offer is gone in 2 Days!! be quic and make profit!!! me = *****************************************************

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.