Selling Level 13X Crackshooter [FULLY GEARED W/ Items]

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hey guys, so my grades have been dropping and I feel like I need to take a break from flyff.... a long one. So I am selling my account here are some details: Level: 13X (x is either 7, 8, 9) Class: Crackshooter Server: Yetti-2x[PVP] Gear and Items: Add me on for details and to meet in game. I will tell however the gear is probably one of the best in the server. Also the account has 5x q amps stacked so if you buy the account within the next 2-3 days You could still get a lot of leveling in. Add me on for more details: kamron135 I only accept payment via paypal I will not be trading. We can get an OMM for the trade and we could split the fees.

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling Selling lvl 123-H Bp On yetti server FAST AND CHEAP!Hi i am selling a yetti char a bp lvl 123-H i am looking for 20-25$ on paypal leave your the char is naked but it had alot of event cs and amps on it I need the money very fast! i will also take 2b penya if you have ty

Account for Sale

Selling Selling 130+ psy MocomochiScepter of disorder +12 Kuma cloak White hipsters Black Hipsters Full Mizu set Bloody set +8 (good awakes) Superhero Set lots of buff foods etc... shield 6/6 +26 int awake 5x Qamps 267m cash. Make offers in this thread, i have been scammed before and i will only go first if ur rep is very good. No current offers, Ill post here when its sold. Cheers ;)

Account for Sale

Selling Sell Karge AccountHi Im selling my account on Kargo Bp lvl 117 with 155 Perins and some stuff mail me if u wanna make offer or have some questions email: *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Selling ~!> Perins on Tanuki Server - ~ [1.2$ Per Perin]Hello, I'm selling perins on Tanuki server for the price of 1.2$ each Perin. Payment will be made via Paypal and Paypal only. To contact me send a message with your adress and I will add you as soon as possible. 1 Perin (100M) - 1.2$ 50 Perins (5B) - 60$ 100 Perins (10B) - 120$ Thanks.

Account for Sale

[SOLVED] Hero Ranger MocomochiNot saying level but it has Nemo's Fury Rudolph Set Ranerz Set +6 3/3 12% attk All I want is $150 guys. Think about it. Rudolph= 3-7b with let's say 3b which is hard to find that is $120 alone. Rudolph could easily be sold for 5b though

Account for Sale

Selling Selling>140+ Templar 130+ Mentalist 130 Slayer Hero RM Kargo clusterHey Iam selling my chars and everything. as the topic said, i have 140+ knight 130+ mentalist and 130 slayer and also a Hero Rm. Items + eq + random items are worth like 70b. Everything on Kargo Cluster. All chars have correct emails and passwords and are perfectly handle, never been banned or problems with gms or ppls. I demand (eaither u or me) rename it because Iam proud of the name i made on Kargo. All dealing is by : *****************************************************

Account for Sale

[SOLVED] Lvl 121 Ele and 128 BPBoth characters are on 2 different accounts. The one that you would wish to buy please let me know, dont just say i want that one >.>... Wretch 121 Elementor Equips:(M) Ancient Staff 5/5 water A Shabel +8(if u want to see awakes then leave a comment and i will log on to show you) CS: Hip hop set, Skipper set, Shinigami hair and Cyber hair along with Hipster Glasses as well as a Kuma Cloak and some others Pets: Mocomochi 0/7 and S Lion cage(Azure) 57 sta i believe xJin 128 BP equips:(F) Ancient Knuck Rodey set +10(more info on awakes if u log into game i will show u) CS: To many cs to rlly name but its has Venerable Cloak, Snowboarder, Mistletoe, and many other single pieces Pets:tiger cub 0/2, Patches, Maid Cardpuppet, S Tiger Cage(King) 69 str(last lvl needs to be corrected) Any other information u may need feel free to pm or leave a comment and i will get back as soon as possible or u can Log in and PM me or mail me ingame. Server: Mocomochi

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.