Selling Level 125 Bowmaster Broa

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Level & Class: Lvl 125 Bowmaster in Broa

Owned or previously owned? I own it.

On ranks? Yes, never banned.

Full info? Full info. You will have full control if you buy it.

Does this account have any NX (Nexon Cash) points and or items attached to it?

Has 23k NX.

Provide any other information.

I'm currently selling this on eBay - Maplestory - Level 125 Bowmaster Broa - eBay (item 260333001356 end time Dec-19-08 17:36:39 PST)

If it gets removed from eBay, you can still contact me (wraith324@gmail), msn or pm me here. I only accept paypal, I'm not trading it for any other accounts.

AIM: gauss324

Turns out it got canceled in a few hours, here was the text in the auction:

This Bow Master is on the BROA server, although you can easily transfer to another server.

Stats

Account includes a Lvl 125 Bow Master with stats: Str 111(79+32)/

Dex 608 (567+41) / Int 21(5+16) / Luk 20(4+16), 2xx Fame

On Rankings, never been banned before!

Skills

Skill Book 1: Blessing of Amazon 16/ Eye of Amazon 8/ Critical Strike 30/ Focus 20/ Arrow Blow 1/ Double Shot 20

Skill Book 2: Bow Mastery 20/ Bow Booster 20/ Power Knockback 7/ Soul Arrow 20 / Arrow Bomb 30

Skill Book 3: Puppet 20/ Mortal Blow 20/ Inferno 21/ Strafe 30 / Arrow Rain 30/ Silver Hawk 30

Skill Book 4: Sharp Eyes 10/ Dragon's Breath 1/ Hurricane 4/ Phoenix 1/ Bow Expert 1/ 1 extra skill point for whatever you want to add

Equips

15/15/14/15 Zakum Helm

16 Dex Dark Ades

13 Str Adventure Cape

9 Dex Dark Wing Boots

99 Attack Red Meetus

7 Attack Blue Workgloves

There is also 23k NX cash on this character

There is 7 mil with the character.

Whoever goes the highest (currently at $300) will also get the 150 mil and other items amounting to 25 mil+

**IMPORTANT**

- After winning bidder pays, I will send the account name, password and pin number the secret question answer , surname, birthday, AND email and email password through email within 24 hours.

[ You are bidding on ]

The time it took me to make a Lvl 125 Bow Master on the Broa server. It will come with the account name, password, pin, surname, birthday, answer to secret question AND email account. Account will be fully yours to control once I pass over the details.

Disclaimer: All items/mesos remain the property of Wizet and Nexon, this auction is only for the time and effort required to gain these mesos/items and is not affiliated with Wizet and Nexon whatsover.

I am not responsible for anything related to this account after the buyer takes possession of it.

SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY PLEASE

Email me for more info or questions about this item at

wraith324@gmail, msn , aim -gauss324

750$ for a 125 bowmaster? o_O a'bit over the top seeings how it isn't even that godly! a 7 att w/g? I mean seriously? xP and not only that but you expect them to pay first, and within 24 hours you will send the info? lol probably not going to happen

I'd say your max bid would be like 175-250. :P GL. :D And this account isnt godly. Like double your wg att, overall dex and there u go. U got some godly love you there :D

Thanks, I never really expected anybody to go for the buy it now at $750, I was just hoping somebody was desperate enough on eBay to do it. I got an offer of $300, but I'm hoping somebody will go higher? I'm willing to give all my mules items (150 mil in pure mesos, and probably 25 mil+ in items) with the archer if somebody does want to go higher.

pm'd you back

So I didn't know how middlemen really worked for this, but now I do so we can work this deal through a MM. An offer of $300 still stands, if anybody wants to go higher feel free to post here or contact me with msn - , aim - gauss324, or pm me.

Bring

Up

My

Bring

Up

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.