Selling Lawolf Perins (272) $2.25 each

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Closed due to account being banned.

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling Selling Aibatt Perins ($2.50 per), taking offers on 110+ PSYI am selling Aibatt perins. I have 55 in stock currently, with another 60 coming over the next 2 weeks. I am selling $2.50 per perin. Also taking offers on my naked 110-115 psykeeper on Aibatt server. PM me or leave your details so we can talk. Unless you have a lot more feedback than me, you will go first or you will pay for the . I'm smart, don't bother posting here if you intend to scam. Good day. :)

Account for Sale

Selling Hero Blade Account on Aibatt ServerAfter a few years i decided to finally sell the account and stop playing the game at all, so thought i'll sell it instead of leaving it set with dust in the corner. The account contains 3 Chars which are all female Hero Blade Stated Dex/Sta currently Yoyo Jester lv 96 (no equip) Billposter 58 (also no equip and delvled) The equip of the Blade is the following: Nox Set +10+16%Atk awaken stated (Adoch = Additional Damage of Critical Hits, dmmt = Decrease of magic motion time) Helm +10 2str +19dex +4dex -1sta Suit +10+16%Atk 2str +15%Adoch +19Sta -4def Gloves +10 1str +4%Crit +50Mp -4dmmt Boots +10 1str +15%Adoch +7%Adoch Weapons: Accessory: Dragon Cloak 1 (+5All Stats) Vigor Ring +15 (21Str) Vigor Ring +17 (27Str) Demol Earring +18 (+275Additional Damage)*2 Speedo+2 (+6%Melee Blockrate) *2 Gore Necklace +6 (+298Hp) Red Glasses (+150Hp/Fp) Furthermore there are several CS Sets on the char all female and some blessed. The charnames i wont reveal for now since there are a lot that report such sale's then and i want to sell it and not to get it banned. All i can say is that all of the names contain no FR,GER, BR etc. If you want Screenshots of the Set or anything else give me a Pm. Also i can add another account with a Ringmaster lv 105 as Sta/Int build with a +8+28%Hp Navil set. Lastly im not looking to trade it for other accounts or such things, i want only money. So have fun reading this and tell it all your friends! :p

Account for Sale

Selling Selling Mushpoie perins 2.25$ each, and 110M yj on aibait.Yeah only accepting paypal my email is ***************************************************** leave offers here please.

Account for Sale

Buying Perins ( Kern Server )as the title say im buying Perins in kern 2$ each perin Msg me or Leave here ^^

Account for Sale

Trading 1XX-M knight lawolfTrading a lvl 1XX-M knight for a hero of any class on any server but lawolf is prefered. I will not go first and we can meet ingame. I want a geared hero. Ringmaster, jester, psys or bp are most wanted. I will give more information in chat. Please pm me, post here your and I will contact you asap. Thank you!

Account for Sale

Trading My 110M jester For your 110+M bp.So yeah trading my 110M almost 111M ungeared,full sta jester for your 105-110+M bp ungeared. Add me on ***************************************************** if your interested. Thanks.

Account for Sale

Selling Blade Level 118 LAWOLFI have a Blade on Lawolf up for sale. He is lvl 118 and a very fast killer. Stats and pictures will be posted up soon or upon request. Equip includes Dayst Set +10 and LGA +10 pierced 5/5 with fire card B and Bloody sword +3 I think its pierced 4/4 with Fire Card B. It has amazing ADOCH more than 100% when added all together. The dayst boots alone has 17% ADOCH (MAX ADOCH). OH and he has a great items too like a kitty and bike. Not really looking to trade only sell by paypal. And you have to go first. Email me for any questions: *****************************************************

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.