Sold [Selling] Ko1n! Advanced Overwatch Cheat -Smooth Aimbot, Private settings, Builds and Much more

Discussion in 'Overwatch Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Alantheflusha, 9/15/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alantheflusha

Alantheflusha
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello Everyone, I've been a long time lurker in this forum and many others so i would say i have a bit of experience in the "Cheating" community.
    Note: This cheat has been worked on for a while now, so please don't ruin the fun with your hate comments, if there are any problems you'll be able to contact me.

Lets Start With F.A.Q:

Q: Is this another shitty korean aimbot?
    A: No, It's not.

Q: Will i get banned for using this?
    A: There is always a chance of a ban, but with it being semi-slot based and no memory hook into the game, i doubt any bans will occur.

Q: Does it require HP Bar?
    A: No, and i'm not going to lie to you, many cheat providers say there's a feature called "Snapshot" which is very similar but not really the same, i'll go in-depth if required.

Q: So you're another DVA Systems?
    A: No i'm not another DVA Systems, i don't even know if DVA systems has released his/her no HP Bar yet, so the answer is no.

Q: It doesn't work on my computer i want a refund!!!!!!
    A: I'll go with you through troubleshooting process, if it doesn't work after everything then you'll be issued a refund.

Q: Video? you're not going to get sales without videos, nice scam.
    A: People can request skype screenshare, i'm no expert in making videos and i don't have the time to do so.

End of F.A.Q -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Features of the cheat:
    - Humanized Aimbot
    - Inbuilt Triggerbot
    - Custom Builds
    - Triggerbot Delay
    - Aimbot Smooth
    - Aimbot Speed
    - Little to no Fps Drops

End of Features of the cheat ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment Methods & Prices

1 Month : 15$ - Paypal [Family and friends] or BTC
    3 Months : $40 - BTC
    6 Months : 70$ - BTC
    1 Year : N/A, Will open if people really want it.

Note : Trial days are not to be offered, the minimum you can get is 1 month, many of you crackers who think they're so amazing will buy 1 month and refund it through Paypal, and to you i wish you luck!

Contact Information : playerup and playerup only, when talking through private messages you will be able to get my skype.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.