Sold Selling King Of Avalon Powerful account in waring kingdom k238

Discussion in 'King of Avalon Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | Safe & Cheap' started by mckennio, 7/17/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mckennio

mckennio
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

line id mckennio
    Spent nearly $2000 on this account or maybe more, Ive lost count...!!!!

Stronghold level 22. All Type 8 troops!!! Over 200 thousand troops..!
    Over 20 million power..!
    3000 gold....!

University and research very high on all levels..!!
    Have blue gear except 2 pieces but have scrolls , one piece of purple gear worth 48,000 gold on the market, can be sold if you want!

In the strongest alliance which is getting even stronger...!!!
    Not a farming kingdom... its all war and KvK is not the priority...!!! Great because the game isnt farmville..!
    Very active alliance and kingdom...!

I can send screenshots of account and equipment, troops training level, dragon level, lord level. Boosts and building levels! plus university level and research completed. The Stronghold could be level 24-26 if I focused on leveling that up but I focused on research and buildings, the most important ones anyway!

When I send screen shots you will see how strong it is. PLus this is a battling kingdom and not a farming community, so be warned you will be fighting nearly from the start. I will shield or bubble so you will be protected when you buy account!

Really need a strong active player too!!! if that is you contact me
    on line app (download line app and search for mckennio)

line id = mckennio

Thank you

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.