Selling [Kern] Level 105 Jester, +8 Restra Set [+28% Atk], etc;

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I'm mainly looking to trade this account for money or a steam account, but I am open to any decent offer. If you have a steam account and would like to trade, I would prefer it if the account had some of the following games on it: Left 4 Dead Left 4 Dead 2 Company of Heroes Dawn of War 2 CS 1.6 Team Fortress 2 Garry's Mod 10 Grand Theft Auto IV Stalker SoC/Clear Sky Dragon Age: Origins And here is a demonstration of my MS Paint skills. Not shown in the picture are 14 1-day Azria tickets, random element cards, and a bunch of balloons. I can also throw in some 9x RM for free if you are interested.

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Buying Any Account on LawolfAs title says buying any account on Lawolf server. Prefered level 110+ account. Any class (RM prefered) Master/hero Really loved Can pay well Can pay via paypal or can buy stuff for you. My : ***************************************************** You can PM me or me. Post here first! Naked or Geared (Want geared more)

Account for Sale

Trading Trading 110 BP and 80 yj for lvl 100+ Blade.I'd like a lvl 100+ blade on Mushpoie [preferred, but any will do], but if you have something like lvl 90+ then we'll negotiate. The BP is level 110 int aoe build [mushpoie server] and CAN come with items if your account comes with items or is worth the difference so I give you my items. He has 120 sta and rest int. My account also comes with a level 8x yoyojester with 43 dex and rest str. No equipment on the jester, but maxed hop if you decide to just pvp with him. PM me or comment back on my post if you're interested. Don't try and scam me; I can smell scams a mile away, so don't waste my time. If you're honest with me, then the transaction will go swiftly and smoothly and we'll both be happy.

Account for Sale

Selling 92 Full Str Blade-MushpoieI've got a level 92 full str blade with the following shtuff: -Angel Axe+9 4/4 Pierced with Fire -Angel Axe+7 3/3 Pierced with Fire Awakening is 11%Aspd -Dayst Set- 4/4 Suit 11% adoch boots. -Strentes/Mighteers [Which are now Demols/Vigors] -Gore+4 -Gaia Cloak -Black Sunglasses -130M spare change. -Baby Monkey and Baby Penguin CS Pets This blade can crit up to 14k on Princes, and 18k on select giants. 26k H/C. I'll post pictures of it a little later, I want to see what type of response I get before putting effort :> ***************************************************** Edit: This blade is level 93 now. Edit: I am also willing to trade this account for Maplestory Broa Mesos.

Account for Sale

Trading Lv 89 Blade on glaphanTrading lv 89 blade fully equipped Dayst Set +9 4/4 2xAngel axes Im looking for a nice account on Mia server or trade for perin on mia server Add me on if any one is interested *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Buying Buying flyff acount lv 110+the account must have full information. I want good equips on it and lv 110+ I will pay money from paypal. Add *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Trading wow gold for flyff penyachanging wow gold for flyff glaphan penya post here if you are interested or add me on ms *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Buying Ranger/Jester/Knight/BP 110+/Master/Herolooking to buy either a ranger, jester, knight, billposter lvl 110+ or master/hero. equips are important, but i can also buy naked if it's on aibat. other cluster must be equiped. leave here offer +

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.