Selling Kargo: Perins/Account/Gear --> Arcane Mages

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Arcanist/Seraph Gear and more. If you are interested I would like to receive a mail. ***************************************************** Pictures and further info will be distributed in mails.

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling Quitting Flyff Tanuki and Yeti saleSo im selling Tanuki Tanuki: 34b cash Xfire slaughtermouse Dont mind the negative feedback just a 4sshole read it then u see. Also trading for RSGP all Tanuki stuff 500m only!

Account for Sale

Selling Kargo AccsSelling A Templar A Seraph A Arcanist For futher more info add me on ONLY Paypal *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Selling PerinsHi peeps. I am selling perins on the following servers: Yetti Tanuki Mocomochi I also have accounts for sale which do include a few 3rd classed characters as well as 2nd. (Hero) If you are interested in anything, please do not hesitate to contact me at: ***************************************************** If I am not online just drop me an email stating what you may be interested in and I will get back to you A.S.A.P :) P.S. I WILL NOT GO FIRST. SMALL TRADES CAN BE DONE TO GUARANTEE SAFE TRADES. Payment methods: PayPal By Card

Account for Sale

Selling Perins! [Lykan server]Hello! i'm selling perins on the LYKAN server; $1.20 per perin. payment would be by PAYPAL only. i do have previous experience of these trades. how i've done it previously is: 1) you give me your /, and i'll add you (can also do facebook, but i prefer /). we'll then find a time we're both online, and organise a trade. just let me know how many perins you're interested in. you are also welcome to see (but not touch) the perins in a FlyFF trade window to prove i have them before sending the money. just say :] 2) you send me the money on paypal as a 'gift' (there are no surcharges if the money is sent as a 'gift'. if i recieve any surcharges, i'll just send the money back, and there will be no trade. it is solely your responsibility to send the money as a 'gift'. i am not responsible if you do not, and you end up having to pay charges.). 3) i give you the perins on FlyFF in a straight in-game trade; however many perins you paid for, for nothing. simple! and that's it! you go and spend your new-found flyff perins on whatever you were saving up for! the only other thing i'd ask of you, is to leave me a fair assessment of the trade, so others know i am trustable too for future dealings :] i currently have about 50 perins for sale, rising all the time. $1.20 each. and it's first-come first-served i'm afraid, meaning i'm not willing to hold/save/hang on to perins for people if i have a willing buyer with the money to buy then-and-there. thanks! iAmDeejay sidenote - as i have a negative feedback for trades on this website (thanks to two totally bogus reports that havent been moved, despite complaints (from an actual scammer, bitter because i wouldnt let him scam me)), you are more-than welcome to trade with me in small amounts. e.g. if you wanted 20 perins in total, we could do them in $6, 5-perin trades 'til you have 20. i really wouldnt mind :] i'm not here to rip you off, i'm here to get a little bit of money for some hard-earned perins. see also - *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Selling Tanuki (old lawolf) -> perins, worthy stuffHello, I'm selling +-5b in cash and another 5b in items (uni, adept set, cloaks and various cs) price: 1$ each perin and maybe a little # on items contact: ICQ 224 618 289 email: ***************************************************** ( chat works only on site, so I'm not using it much) pay method: bank account I do not go first under any conditions, but I can show you my stuff, that's not problem.

Account for Sale

Selling Selling an Arcanist [130] Tanuki! Taking offers!Hey, im selling a 130 Arcanist in Tanuki, it has an Ancient Staff with a +19 INT awake. Then just a reg Myurian Set for DCT, anyways feel free to offer below, or add me at the following: Xfire: imbetterthanyouu Thanks!

Account for Sale

Selling [Tanuki] Selling Arcanist(130)Hello, I'm selling a Level 130 Arcanist (No Gear) $30! Last chance It has a normal set of jewels and a practically clean 3/4 Level 75 Set. A nicely awakened Ancient Staff and Lusaka Crystal Staff included. Payment by Paypal only. Will consider Penya but only if it's high enough or Ringmaster/Seraph gear. I'll go first if you have a good Reputation, otherwise you go first. Add me on : *****************************************************

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.