Sold Selling IV Edits, $1 each, 20 for $15 (New policy for pricing)

Discussion in 'Fire Emblem Heroes Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by K___2, 12/20/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K___2

K___2
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hey everyone, like people have done before, I'm offering IV edits for your FEH units.

Pricing: $1 each, 20 for $15 (New policy, I'm short on time and I'm pretty busy atm, so unfortunately I can't do over 20 for the old $10 price. However, if you're asking for over 30 edits, we can negotiate the price as situation calls)

There has been some difficulty with obtaining gift cards smaller than $10, so there are a few ways to do this. You can pay in advance for future edits, or if you've picked up some positive rep, I'll take payment when individual purchases add up to $10. I enourage bulk purchase, to make everything easier

Note: Returning customers get greater negotiation power for bulk purchase

Payment notes:

I accept payment through gift cards. However, this site allows you to purchase google play cards using PayPal, so in the end, whatever floats your boat. However, using PayPal gifts has a $10 minimum requirement, so keep that in mind. I am open to alternatives as the situation arises.

Disclaimer: While people have not been banned for this, I cannot give any assurance IS will not catch you and ban in the future, use at your own risk
    (If you have a friend banned/soft banned account, no risk)

Process: Items I'll need...

- Spreadsheet/List of the IVs you want changed. Preferably list the existing IVs, I don't want to have to level up units to find out the IV. I would also like you to put your intended unit in a team if you have duplicates, or at least list distinguishing skill inheritance to tell which one is which

- I'll then go on. I'll notify you when I start, so please stay off the account for a little while. The more you request, the longer it will take. Give me 24 hours, as I may be busy and unable to attend to your request right away. I will notify you when it is done.

Notes: Misc

If you are banned in the future, I will be unable to refund you. I'll assume you've read the bolded disclaimer before using this service

If you find a mistake, msg me back, I will fix it free of charge. If you catch a large blunder, I will offer extra edits also free of charge.

Check your skill builds before using the modified units. I may have switched things around as part of the process (I normally remove the weapon, so keep an eye on that)

I will request the buyer pay at least part of the price first unless you have positive rep. I also suggest setting a temporary password, just to maintain account security.

I can morph units (ex. turn 4 star Draug into 4 star Klein), but this is only available for friend banned users. I will refuse to hack unbanned accounts other than IVs, because bans are guaranteed after performing this hack

PM me or reply with contact info if you are interested, or email me at [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.