Sold Selling IV Edits, $1 each, $10 for as many as you want

Discussion in 'Fire Emblem Heroes Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by K___2, 10/22/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K___2

K___2
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

There is another service below, but I can do the same thing except I accept payment via Google Play cards instead of PayPal, give some flexibility to buyers (also cheaper)

Disclaimer: While people have not been banned for this, I cannot give any assurance IS will not catch you and ban in the future, use at your own risk
    (If you have a friend banned/soft banned account, no risk)

Process: Items I'll need...

- Spreadsheet/List of the IVs you want changed. Preferably list the existing IVs, I don't want to have to level up units to find out the IV. I would also like you to put your intended unit in a team if you have duplicates, or at least list distinguishing skill inheritance to tell which one is which

- I'll then go on. I'll notify you when I start, so please stay off the account for a little while. The more you request, the longer it will take. Give me 24 hours, as I may be busy and unable to attend to your request right away. I will notify you when it is done.

Notes:

If you are banned in the future, I will not refund you. I'll assume you've read the bolded disclaimer

If you find a mistake, msg me back, I will fix it free of charge

I will request the buyer pay at least part of the price first unless you have positive rep. I have my own account with everything I could possibly want (proof screens on request), so I've got nothing to gain from hijacking accounts or not changing IV correctly

PM me or reply if you are interested.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.