Selling Selling Injection service: Blue tickets, seals (stickers), skills, support cards

Discussion in 'Love Live! Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Ningyo, 4/14/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ningyo

Ningyo
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

LOVE LIVE SIF INJECTION SERVICE

Note: By choosing any of these services, you will also obtain random School Idol Skills and Support cards. So if you're interested in those, just buy blue tickets or seals and you'll get them as well.

Blue Tickets

15 blue tickets = 25$
    30 blue tickets = 45$ (save 5$)
    45 blue tickets = 65$ (save 10$)
    60 blue tickets = 85$ (save 15$)
    75 blue tickets = 95$ (save 30$)
    90 blue tickets = 110$ (save 40$)
    120 blue tickets = 150$ (save 50$)

R seals (or "N stickers")

270+ seals = 25$
    540+ seals = 45$ (save 5$)
    810+ seals = 65$ (save 10$)
    1080+ seals = 85$ (save 15$)
    1350+ seals = 95$ (save 30$)
    1620+ seals = 110$ (save 40$)
    2160+ seals = 150$ (save 50$)

Note: you might receive some bonus seals (example: you buy 1080 but receive 1090)

F.A.Q.

Q: do you hack on iOS or Android?
    A: Android, so if you play on iOS, make sure you spend all your love gems before the transfer.

Q: will my account get banned?

A: on EN llsif, most probably not. none of the accounts i hacked with this method so far have been banned. just link your account to google play (or game center on iOS) and you should be fine. On JP llsif, though... i don't know. It's possible.

DISCLAIMER: When a game is hacked, there is always at least a small chance of the developers finding out. If you ask me to hack your account, the responsibility of this choice is yours, and you accept that I am not responsible for what Klab might do if they find out.

CONTACT

You can add me on Discord and send me a message there: Ningyo#3461

CREDITS

Thanks to NoFear for helping me figure out how to hack this game.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.