Sold [Selling] Icecrown multi-char account,special offer!

Discussion in 'WoW Accounts For Sale | Buy & Sell - World of Warcraft (US)' started by Auren, 11/29/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auren

Auren
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Once in life opportunity…..WTS Warmane account on Icecrown realm with:

-Level 80 Gladiator Warrior, Shadowmourne + BiS PvP (Double stamina trinket,T2 weapons,DV/STS/DBW also and many more items to be able to counter every comp high resi/low resi, strength/arp)/Fury PvE, with several tanking items. 450 Eng/Tailoring + Trasmog gear

-Level 80 Discipline Priest, Full S8 + Bauble HC and several PvE items (Not BiS)

-Level 80 Challenger Warrior, Full S8 + Oathbinder HC and good Tanking gear (HC 1h and HC Shield ICC25hc + t10 and t9), 450 BS, Redemption (Tier 3 Paladin) Trasmog

-Level 80 Holy Paladin PvP BiS gear (Haste/Mp5 offsets also) and close to BiS Holy PvE gear + LK 25hc 2h weapon and decent PvE ret gear + Furious/Wrathful ret PvP gear.

-Level 68 Prot/Fury/Arms Warrior which was geared for be level 60 twink, means so many items to be trasmog in case you’re gonna level to level 80 such as T2.5,BWL & AQ 40 weapons.

-Level 80 Rogue,Furious/Blue gear + DV + LK25man HC dagger

-Level 19 twink mage

Price will be only for real money, with paypal, as I’m gonna stop play completely cause IRL decisions towards my studies and work,and don’t have time to sell each char for his real price

Offers starts from 250 Euro (the overall gear in all chars value is over 2400 coins = over 2.200Euro material,considering the site value of 380coins per 300 euro on Warmane site info). Highest bid will get all.

Also, who will buy it will also get FOR FREE x2 Premium accounts, 1 with a Warlock full furious and one with some naked level 80 charts.

Also, you’ll get Gamer-District account FOR FREE, with full S8 Shadowmourne Warrior and non-HC bis Fury offspec)

If you’re interested you’ll also receve range mpq file and warrior/disc/paladin script pack,which costs around 15-25 Euro according to the forums.

With the account ill change (with teamviewer or skype video call, so you can see it while im doing it) all the infoes of these four accounts for be full transfered to you ,such as Email change (You can create a random one,where ill transfer the accounts, then u’ll be able to transfer yourself to an email which I don’t know, in order to keep it completely secret)

For more info pm me anytime.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.