Sold [Selling] Horde Resto Druid/Prot Warrior 2200Achieves. Raid Ready

Discussion in 'WoW Accounts For Sale | Buy & Sell - World of Warcraft (US)' started by Tkelly1125, 11/30/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tkelly1125

Tkelly1125
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello, I'm the OO of this account and I'm currently trying to sell it to upgrade my PC and move onto survival type games (h1 DayZ ark) so on so forth anyways.
    The account has 50k gold currently on it (frozen) so it is unsub'd.
    The druid has 22AP points in weapon and was the literal highest geared Rdruid on my server when I quit. (855 equipped 857 unequipped)
    Resto Troll Druid - Level 110 Troll Druid | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    The warrior was 54th highest rated RBG toon first season of MOP at 2200s I quit during the first month again. achieves on him and such nice mogs and all that.
    Prot Orc Warrior - Level 110 Orc Warrior | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    The rest of these are level 100 alts geared heavily PvP wise for Draenor
    100 Tauren Holy Pally - Level 100 Tauren Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    100 Tauren Resto Sham - Level 100 Tauren Shaman | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    100 Orc Hunter - Level 100 Orc Hunter | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    100 HUMAN paladin - http://www.maskedarmory.com/anonymou...le-354511.html

I am the OO of the account and will go first if you're highly repped.
    Skype Tomk1125 - Not expensive I understand the pricing of accounts.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.