Sold [Selling] Highly Skilled NA player Selling Account Boosts (Top 150 S1 - Top 500 S2)

Discussion in 'Overwatch Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by tehshdz, 10/9/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tehshdz

tehshdz
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Top 500 Player doing boosts!
    (Due to Blizzard's rating sharing system I can do boosts for any region but I can only play on NA servers)
    Doing boosts up to master.

I ended season 1 with a rating of 81 (Top 150) with only solo and duo queue. I can play any role and hero at a high level. So far in season 2 I have achieved 3800 (Top 500) and will be Grand master soon. I have gotten multiple accounts to master+ this season already with a short amount of time played on each account.

I am willing to match the price of the rates of any trusted seller on this site.
    Any price is #, don't be scared to offer a price.

itondu4ihzcapokrqeuf.jpg

I will begin the carries as soon as I possibly can and as quickly as I possibly can.
    All boosts are done either Solo-Q or with another equally skilled player to ensure that you get the most rating per win.

I will be available for contact the entirety of the boosting process should you have any requests/questions.

Also recording is available if requested!

At the moment I do not offer Duo Queue boosting, hopefully soon this will be a feature I will offer but as of right now I am only providing Solo Queue boosts.

Currently only accepting PayPal Payments.

Please contact me via Skype to purchase or get more information!

Thank you!

Attached Images

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.