Selling Selling Heroes & Generals account 2500 hours played

Discussion in 'Heroes and Generals Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FBUser2261, 11/12/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FBUser2261

FBUser2261
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Selling account 2500h played every weapon on every faction per different soldier, all tanks and most planes.
    My Veteran membership is until 30.10.2018 and on my account I have 4500 GOLD 2 500 000 Credits and 6 000 000 Warfunds, this is probably richest account in game.
    On US side I have 5 Generals, 2 Infantry lvl 17, 2 infantry lvl 16, 6 infantry characters lvl 15, Two characters are with Johnson LMG-s, two Soldiers with M1919 MG, One Infantry with M1/M2, Two with Thompson, 3 With Garand M1 All soldiers have Skin.
    I have Two tankers with best tanks in game Own Chaffee, HellCat, EasyEight M4A3E8 Sherman, Pershing. Stuart, M4A1 Sherman, M10 Wolverine, and Sherman Jumbo.
    Tow Paratroopers with Johnson Thompson M1A1
    One Pilot With 3 different classes planes Owl, Currtis P40, and P38.
    One Recon With Fully Modded M1903 8.0 Scope.
    On German faction I own 4 Infantry characters Lvl 15, 2 infantry Lvl 14 and one infantry Lvl 12 Most of them have skins
    Weapons STG-44, MG-42, Kar 98 Mp40 Christmas Edition, Gewehr full moded with Mines and second With Bazooka.
    One Paratrooper with FG-42
    Two Tankers with Tiger II and Tiger I, Panther, Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf H, STUG, Hetzer, Luchs T-38.
    Two Recons one with Kar98 Pistol second With Gewerh and going for wrench and 222 Recon Wehicle.
    One Pilot with Messerschmitt BF 109E
    On Soviet side Own 1 Soldier Lvl 14, 2 Soldier Lvl 13, 1 Solder Lvl 11, 1 Solder Lvl 10. 1 Soldier Lvl 6
    Soldiers own weapons like AVS-36, PPS-43, PPSh-41, PTRD 1941, DP-28, and Tokarev.
    One Recons Fully modded Mossin Nagant Scoped,
    One Tanker with tanks IS-2 M1944, SU-85, T34-85, T-70
    I have some Units one SU side couple of Units on German side and Around 100 Points to Spawn one huge army on US side,
    US side is my primary side mostly play there, this account have huge amount of friends and with this account you will not need to buy any Veteran membership for one whole year and you have a lot of gold and in game Credits.
    Thisis probably best account that you can buy and price will not be low but you will be free from boring grinding in this game bcs this account have everything. If you are interested we can talk on TeamSpeak and I will arange sell over my account.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Marcuswaseire likes this.
  2. Marcuswaseire

Marcuswaseire
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Hi what is the teamspeak you are on so we can have a chat?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.