Selling Hero Ranger on Aibatt

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Selling a hero ranger on the Aibatt server,Highly good gear,You can manage to do 7k crits in pvp with full buffs no cs. Drop me a private message for more information thanks. my e-mail is *****************************************************,You can e-mail me there or once again pm me here.

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling Lv81 Full int RM [Lawwolf]Title says it all RM Lv81 str:15 dex:15 int:xxx sta:15 300m + cs pet, full wedge +3 + 45 green stick. a bunch of vagrant mp awakes u can easily sell 10-35m ea maybe more c/o 15$ usd - waiting on bank transfer Offer goes until oct 19th add me if interested *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Trading Flyff accnt for Battle Of The Immortals AccntOnly serious offers please lvl 92 Elementor - Full Myurian /Shurian Angel Staff 92Stam XXInt Vampire CS lvl 49 FS - Plughunter Max Heap Haste Wedge lvl 48 BJ - Cruiser Full Dex P.M me for Server info and details ! Looking for high lvl Battle Of The Immortals acc non heretic! Atlantis server Email: *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Selling Selling lots of kern accountshey guys im selling a couple of flyff accounts on Kern server that have about 5 characters in them. It has: - Lvl 113 blade (meteo build) - lvl 100 rm (int build) (different account from all the others) - lvl 106 bp (int aoe build) They're all pretty much empty cept for the rm that has flurry set and g stick and some cs, and bp has a Lusaka's Fist. They all have nice names with no numbers in them too, and have a good reputation, no beef with anyone. If you're interested pm me and ill give some more info on them and we can talk price. And im willing to use a , has to be someone reputable from this forum though. only accepting usd through paypal for them.

Account for Sale

Selling S> 100 Aibatt perinsHelloo~ I'm selling my aibatt perins, for $2.4 ea. I have 100 in stack right now. We'll use Paypal, and the buyer goes first. We can do 1 perin by 1 if you feel more comfortable with that, I dont mind :) My time zone is UTC+1 and I'm most of the time online at evening and in weekends. Leave your email if you agree to this all, and we'll email about a meeting :3 You can also post your questions of course. ---------- Post added 09-25-2010 at 05:24 PM ---------- - just posting a reply so i can enable email notification - Tralala.

Account for Sale

Selling Hero yj on mushpoie+ gearHey im selling a Hero yj on Mushpoie its over the lvl of 121 HERO With its gear and build it can get 70k hp and a 72k Link hop in siege. I use paypal and i as selling the jester naked or with gear Also if you want Perins i am selling them $2/100 To discuss love you further add the *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Selling S> MIA PERINS >> $1.3 USD each PERINHi everyone, I have decided to sell all my cash on MIA *****************************************************, around 100b (1000 perins). Price: £1 or $1.3 USD Each / Perin If you're interested, reply to this thread and leave your / email contact. Paypal is the only accepted method for payment. You will have to go first, small amounts at a time is fine.

Account for Sale

Trading Quitting Flyff foreverIM QUITTING FLYFF FOR MAPLESTORY. Any one willing to trade 1b into MapleStory money? NO accounts please

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.