Selling Have one to sell? Sell now Battlenet $700 Value Warcraft Legion 8 months time

Discussion in 'Gamebattles Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by bigalchubbs, 11/19/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigalchubbs

bigalchubbs
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Bid with confidence as I've been with EBAY for 20+ years with 100% positive feedback.
    Login info to you in 10 minutes. Giving up account to focus on RL stuff.
    Hearthstone: 105 golds, WoD 14185 achievement points, D3 70% achv - worth hundreds and hundreds of dollars

Diablo 3 is deluxe and includes Reaper of Souls ($60)

You get Warcraft with the Legion expansion already paid for (although I should mention the level 100 boost has been used already): WARCRAFT HAS 8 MONTHS OF PAID GAME TIME ON IT, ENDING JUNE 25, 2017 (value of $200 itself); includes all the paid in-game vanity pets for Warcraft too; Includes 20-30k+ gold on the account right now; Significant progress on Artifact and multiple tomes of knowledge researched; Field Marshall achievement on account amongst others; many, many heirlooms

10 toons level 80 or higher: 90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 90 Hunter, 90 Mage, 100 Mage, 80 Priest, 85 Paladin, 85 Mage, 85 Warlock, 90 Warlock

Fire Mage - 852 ilvl...876 ilvl Felo-Melorn

On Hearthstone ($500 Value in packs and adventures bought) I have finished Blackrock Mountain and Naxxrammas and have all the normal cards from there, including the class challenges.
    I have 105 different gold cards (not counting duplicates).

My 5 gold legendaries are:

-Edwin VanCleef
    -Mal'Ganis
    -Gelbin Mekkatorque
    -Alextrasza
    -Deathwing

My 10 gold epics are:
    -Force of Nature
    -Ice Block
    -Pyroblast
    -Sword of Justice
    -Bouncing Blade
    -Brawl
    -Doomsayer
    -Big Game Hunter
    -Enhance-o Mechano
    -Faceless Manipulator

On Diablo 3, Account is heavily played with 70% of the achievements in game done. Includes Reaper of Souls. Giving up just because I don't have the time to play anymore due to RL stuff. Thanks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.