Sold Selling GTA 5 Modded Lobbies and Money Drops

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto 5 Services For Sale - Buy & Sell GTAV GTA5 Services' started by 501st_Tango_Down, 9/8/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 501st_Tango_Down

501st_Tango_Down
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Grand Theft Auto Modded Lobbies
    - Money Drop Lobbies
    - Custom Modded Lobbies
    - Mission Carry (Assisting you in missions completion, Hard Mode)
    - Bunker Mission Assistance

Why choose us?
    I pride myself in keeping accounts and their owners safe from Rockstar’s ever tightening grip on modding. My objective is to provide you with a fun, action packed time on GTA V Online for you and your friends to enjoy. All of my mods have been developed by professional coders and have the highest level of security to ensure that there is a 0% possibility of bans. I offer the variability of Custom Lobbies, invite me to the lobby and I will personally fulfil you desires for the time desired, whether that be spawning an APC for you and your friends to travel around in, or police cars to terrorize your neighborhood.

Pricing

- £5 - 30 Minute Cash Drop (Normally equates to around 3.5 million) (£30.99 worth of cash!)
    - £10 – 60 Minute Cash Drop (Normally equates to around 7 million) (£60 worth of cash!)
    - £15 – 90 Minute Cash Drop (normally equates to around 11 million (£90+ worth of cash!)
    What makes this such an unbelievable offer is that it is a lobby drop, meaning you can get your friends on and brag about how you know a Modder who can spawn you and your friends all this money! So in theory if you had 3 friends with you, in a 90 minute drop, that’s over 44 million between you! For only £15. To add to this I enjoy playing GTA in my free time, so there is a very high chance I will choose to stay on and continue dropping longer than what you have paid for, as a thank you! I may all re-join your lobby at a later date and have fun!

For further information private message me over playerup @

https://www.playerup.com/members/510426-501st_Tango_Down

I am just starting up so feedback is great!

Please note this service is only available for PC - Should a purchase be made for the wrong platform a refund will NOT be issued.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.