Sold Selling Global rank 102 ffbe account!!! Pictures included!!!

Discussion in 'FFBE Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FriJoe, 12/9/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FriJoe

FriJoe
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi,

I am trying to SELL my FFBE account that I quit about....3 months ago and I wanted to sell it instead of letting the account just sit there for no reason. As you can see I have several 5* bases and even dupes of a lot of units(Notably Noctis since he just got his update on him and you can also make him into a 7*). I have over 5k lapis sitting in there so you can at least do one pull from a banner of your choice and a lot of the TMRS that are good out of my units I have. I sold the Zidane duplicates, but i believe i have 3+ dual wields in there along with probably a few more Zidane dupes in there. I only took pictures from 4* and up to show you what I have.

I am currently taking offers for this account so you can send an email to me "[email protected]" with the Subject as "FFBE Account" and let me know your offers. You can also post to this thread if you have offers or questions about the account. I just created this account and for some reason it has a "Warning: Trade with Caution" I do not know if that is playerup's policy or not, but you can check my activity and see that I have never sold anything on here before and you can see my account was created on 12/8/17. Welcome to any questions like I said and please no low offers. Also, the only payment option I am taking is PayPal, because I do not know of any other options of payment here on this site, and i do not want to pay to upgrade my account for something like bitcoin or whatever.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.