Sold [Selling] Glad/hero/885 boom+more - insane account active since bc -

Discussion in 'WoW Accounts For Sale | Buy & Sell - World of Warcraft (US)' started by hiipower, 12/12/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiipower

hiipower
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I have played this account since BC am i the only owner of this account i have played actively since BC>Legion it's now time for me to let go of the game.

I've achieved Hero of the Alliance/Horde (Every Rated battle ground achievement) 2700+ in arena and a gladiator title also arena master, hotter streak etc. has gladiator s3 tabard also awesome 2400 red glow enchant on any toon you want!

many rare titles such as Gladiator, Hero of the Horde, Champion of the naruu, The Bloodthirsty.

Mounts include: swift spectral tiger, crimson deathcharger, sky golem, sandstone drake and MANY more 151+ mounts

Raid ready boomkin 885 ILvL http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Privz/simple

Other classes include: 103 mage (with 7 BoE epics equipt for fast leveling)
    110 Monk
    110 shaman
    110 warlock
    110 DK
    103 hunter ( purple boes)
    101 paladin (purple boes)
    all these alts have done their 3rd relic quests etc ready to start playing!

if you have any questions about my account don't hesitate to message me through skype thank you for reading! this account means a lot to me hopefully i can find a good buyer that can continue this account on !

please add ezcarries on skype if you want to have a call/chat as this is a serious acc serious buyers please :-D

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.