Selling Selling [GL] Day 1 acc, 2 supremes, 2 Legend Jobs + 30 normal Jobs, 17k mag, 27 GrowS+

Discussion in 'Mobius Final Fantasy Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by phdcoder, 9/3/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phdcoder

phdcoder
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I am selling my dearest account. I dont have time to play anymore. My loss is your gain. Just 300$. Payment method:Paypal. I am from Brazil.
    Day 1 account, level 107 SP, 66 MP. Never got Banned. 187 Million gil
    2 supremes = Unbreakable Bounds, Minwu ALL Overboosted + 8 .
    2 legends Jobs= Thief of tantalus ( the best job of the game ) , Mystic Sage.
    Notable Cards: Alexander FFXIV and Odin FFXIV . This cards are rated 98 in altema. They are essential to UB and Minwu. I was pretty lucky to pull the cards that are # in JP now with the supremes i have. Lots of Early access cards, including Mage Trance and Ranger trance. The cards are here: http://imgur.com/a/BUDc6

17k Magicite: this only is valued at 100$
    13 Summon Tickets: valued at 40$
    1563 ability Tickets

129 crystals : this only is valued at 129$
    30 Jobs: all 8* except Mage, red Mage and the onions. Some with Custom panels. I am missing only Grapper, Highwind, Strategist and Bard . Valued at 540$.
    89 5* cards , 80 at MAX LEVEL/Max ability/Max Seeds/Max Auto Abilities.
    172 Celestriad: With this you can buy 14 Summon tickets or Overboost 57 levels on your favorite Job.
    27 GrowStarts . You can upgrade your favorite cards!!

315 Elixirs .
    155 card Slots . 440 Bank Slots.
    410 Mystic Tablets
    8 weapons with 4 abilities unlocked. 15 weapons with 3 abilities unlocked.
    25 3* Skill cards, 175 2* skill cards.
    18 Million Seeds ( the smaller is from Earth seeds at 1.9 Million )
    Since is a Day 1 account, it haves the MP stamp "Love Mobius", where you can revive in MP without losing the undefeated Status.
    2 pulls for pity pull
    30 4* cards ( That cannot be augmented to 5 *) , since i upgraded all possible to 5*.
    45 Pneumas. 110 fractals
    Lots of other materials.
    Lots of sicari parts
    lots of 3* cards.

Did i Forgot Something ??

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.