Sold Selling Get Some Safe & Cheap Cash Before The Update! - 150m for 10$ - 300m for 15$

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto 5 Services For Sale - Buy & Sell GTAV GTA5 Services' started by gtaonlineservices, 6/8/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gtaonlineservices

gtaonlineservices
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[​IMG]

Get yourself some quick, safe and cheap GTA Online cash/RP before the Gunrunners update launches in less than a week.

You can find information about the prices, method and payment on the image above or at my discord server. (link at the bottom of this post)

After the update modders probably won't be able to drop money for a short period.

I have absolutely no intention of scamming anyone, so i'll happily show you that my service works by dropping you some cash before your payment. You can also find vouches for my service at my discord server with the link below.

Contact via Discord is the fastest method. So if you have any questions, join my Discord server for a quick reaction. To join my Discord server, click: Discord This service is PC only

Check the image above for my email address.​

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.