Sold Selling Full details cit 20 1k account.

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XV FFXV - A New Empire Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by BastianCasper, 12/6/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BastianCasper

BastianCasper
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Selling my account. Spent 1k. I have TONS of Screenshots so you know EXACTLY what you are getting. Research, Hero, Empire, Building levels, Stats, Etc... TONS of details.

I'm asking for $400, even though i spent 1k. I just want to get rid of it. The realm is great. But i can't keep spending money. I also want to get my son (he's almost 2) Really nice christmas gifts. I'm a single father trying to do better. Help me out please? I can also throw in farms with it. After the buy I'll transfer the farms all to you. I really want to move on, and give my son a great christmas.

Citadel 20 almost everything maxed
    T3 troops unlocked
    967k Gold
    100+ Mil T1 RSS each
    About 5 mil T2 each
    Materials, Gems, high level stuff.
    Hero fully geared up, but close to being improved.
    2.3 Mil power (with 40k T2 troops, and 20k T3 seige, 150k power to traps, with these, about 1.5 Mil on it's own)

I'm still collecting gold, and chests to keep adding until someone buys it. The price is set at $400. I cannot accept less.

Please help me for christmas.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.