Sold [Selling] Fortnite Private Cheat - Coded By Myself

Discussion in 'Fortnite Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by CleanCodeFTW, 10/29/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CleanCodeFTW

CleanCodeFTW
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello, I'm selling my private cheat.

The features that It includes are:

- Enemy ESP: just 2D Boxes, no chams + Health and Shield bars changing their colour based on the amount (for example: full life -> green, low life -> red);

- Pickup ESP: cool colored text for each pickup around you (the color depends by the Rarity);

- Chests ESP: a red text for the nearest (unopened/undestroyed) chest to you;

- Radar: a cool radar on which will appear red dots for enemies and blue dots for teammates;

- Supply Drop ESP: text that indicates the position/meters to travel for each supply drop;

- Aimbot: aimbot perfect aim prediction. I implemented physics/kinematics formulas (for target and projectile motions) in order to get a perfect prediction for snipers.

Currently there's no menu since it was thought for personal use only. I will not exclude the possibility to add it in the near future.

The cheat has been always UNDETECTED since I used some precautions coding/using it (no copy/paste code from programming forums, no engine functions calls, never published the code/dll, personal version of the injector, etc).

For this reason, I reserve only 3 slots for selling.

The only system requirement is to run Windows 10.

The price is 100 euro for lifetime edition.

PM me if you want a video of the cheat.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    xywz420, olda, Willy_ and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.