Selling  PC  Reaper  25-50 Wins  Selling Fortnite Account Rare Older Skins

Discussion in 'Fortnite Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Roguesniper, 1/14/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roguesniper

Roguesniper
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Im selling my old fortnite account. It has a lot of older skins from the past seasons such as the John Wick skin and Omega. There is a good chunk of stuff on here and there is even access to my save the world stuff since i bought the founders pack a long time ago so you'll have access to that if interested. The account is level 302 overall with 13 solo wins 15 duo wins and 31 squad wins (i was never that good) there is no current battle pass there is overall 51 player skins, 39 backblings, 30 pickaxes, 30 gliders, 20 trails, 10 gun wraps, 5 music kits over 90 plus emotes some of them being the older ones that're rarer, 5 music kits and a bunch of various loading screens. If you happen to be interested in the account please feel free to send me a text or give me a call and I can showcase everything properly The price can vary im just setting 200$ as a default price we can talk about it i don't mind being lenient. Here's a screenshot showcasing my reaper skin and some others I have alot more to show just send me an email or text my number/give me a call at my number 458-229-2175 if you're interested thank you :)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.