Selling Flyff Tanuki gold

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/9/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hello everyone, i am curently quitting Flyff for good and i am trying to get rid of my stuff and retreive some of the invested money, to do so, i am selling my money on it, i am selling my money for the price of 1 $ /billion and 10$/ stack of perin, there is no #, this is a fixed price, i am also someone from the internet, i know people get scammed very often, that's why i can deal some small trade ex: 1$/time, wich is going to take more time, but it's more safe, as i want to say , i am not willing to give my money first, you pay first. i curently have 2000 perin there, i have not sold all my stuff yet, feel free to leave your skype or msn here thanks.

Have you got by any chance a Rody set ?

No, but i can provide you the money to be able to afford The best one over the server!

add bro

tony.montana7123

thats my skype

Tony Montana is not a serious buyer, the money is still for sale. thanks

hahaha scammer afraid to show perins in game

and try show in picture

do not trade with this guy

you will find yourself with no money

Actually it's not "Scared" it's simply to prevent being banned from a gm so i came next to you and took a picture with skype conversation open and inventory opened, you never accepted that picture and automatiquely called me a scammer, so i guess you are the scammer. k thx bye.

Good luck selling!

Add my Skype: crazy.chocobo

Are you going to add me?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.