Sold Selling FFBE Global Starter Accounts with 5* Units

Discussion in 'FFBE Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by silvousplait, 12/27/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silvousplait

silvousplait
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi all! Selling FFBE global starter accounts with multiple 5* units available. All accounts will be rank 2, and come with a varying number of 5* units for you to begin playing the game without the horrible grind of attempting to get good units while dumping money down the drain. Other services are different in that people are offering to pull the units for you on an already-leveled account for a hefty fee.

I offer two different services. One, I sell cheap starter accounts with 5* bases that come with their own account info so you can have both the e-mail and the facebook account because they're shell accounts. These accounts can be logged into anywhere on any device, there is no hacking or injection involved, so they are perfectly safe to use.

The other service I offer is custom 5* accounts. Those are starter accounts with a specific 5* unit on it, or a certain number of units. These accounts will be unlinked, and can be registered to your actual facebook account if there is not already an account linked to it, or I can create an e-mail/FB specifically for the account for you. Generally these are accounts that you can request of me that I can grind for the specific starter you may want. The more specific the requirements are, or the more difficult they are to obtain, the higher the price will be (ie, wanting both an Orlandeau and an Onion Knight in the same starter would be more difficult than simply wanting an Orlandeau + whatever else is pulled). As unit ratings and such change daily, and I may already have an account that meets your criteria, prices are always #.

Message me for a quote any time of day or night, and I will get back to you promptly. Once a price is agreed upon, I will begin the grind for the account you want.

DISCLAIMER:
    The longer I would have to spend on an account, the higher the price may be. Additionally, compromises may have to be made due to the severe RNG involved in pulling units for more difficult accounts. Accounts with only one specific unit requested will take priority.

The premade starter accounts I have for sale currently each have one of the new banner units and they are:

$30 - Christine/Knight Delita/Onion Knight/Duke/Prishe - https://i.imgur.com/ttOUe8I.png
    $10 - Delita/Loren/Kryla - https://i.imgur.com/elI2PfN.png

If you see an account listed you like, feel free to make a reasonable offer.

I accept bitcoin and PayPal for orders. For faster replies, you may contact my discord listed below with requests or purchases.

Discord: taceseraph#2340

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.