Selling  High End Selling exploits

Discussion in 'LOTRO Lords of the Rings Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by darkoxlotr, 2/2/24.

1. darkoxlotr

darkoxlotr
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Selling exploits

Discord: https://playerup.com/PxSvfp6T
    Payment Methods: PayPal (FF only) or Crypto

Selling my method to farm an insane amount of marks/medallions. You can make over a million marks/500,000 medallions with this method per day. 0 Bans over years of usage. Farmed over 500,000 Scrolls of Empowerment with this method.
    -
    Selling my damage exploit. You can solo all instances with this exploit. 0 Bans over 1 year of usage. Soloed almost every instance with this exploit.
    -
    Selling my gold farming method. 30.000 - 50.000 gold/day depending on the number of accounts you're running. 0 Bans over 5 years. Farmed millions of gold using this method.
    -
    Selling my method to have permanent run speed. This exploit allows you to have a permanent run speed so no mobs can hit you. 0 Bans over years of usage.
    -
    Selling a exploit that will allow you to equip 10 virtues instead of 5, this will last until logout, very easy and fast to do.
    -
    Selling a method that will 100% guarantee you will not get banned by sending/trading gold. Also selling a method to farm gold, averaging about 1 million gold per 10 days.
    -
    Selling a method that will allow you to farm the same T12 delving within few minutes max.
    -
    Selling reward track farming, I can max your reward track under 6h, if you want I can also farm you extra levels on Coffer of Legendary Items.
    -
    Selling a method that will allow you to farm around 4000 LP/day, fully automated.
    -
    Selling a rank farming spot out of map on both NA/EU, tested this spot for a few months and 0 bans while farming 24/7.
    -
    Selling a method that will allow you lag jump, only on freep.