Selling Selling [en] 6 urs (2 promo) + 1 ssr + 67 srs (23 idolized including 3 movie promo sr)

Discussion in 'Love Live! Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by throwawaybb, 11/11/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. throwawaybb

throwawaybb
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello!

I've had this account since about July of 2015 and I've put a crazy amount of time and money into, which is why it has so many idolized/unidolized SRs and it's rank 176. All idolized SRs were idolized using a second copy except for Job V2 Rin. Pictures of the account are here => http://imgur.com/a/T5lwx. Only one SR has been sold (initial Pure Hanayo) and no SSRs/URs/etc have been sold to the Seal Shop. All titles and wallpapers have been collected (as of 9/3). As the account was officially dropped by 9/3, it hasn't been updated past then; almost no achievements have been collected since then (including any Aquors related achievements!) and there are so many Normals/Rares that need to be max bonded because of the lapse in time. The high rank makes it extremely easy to tier, there is a full idolized SR/UR perfect lock team, and the Smile and Cool teams ranked in T1 for song ranking consistently for the last few months before I quit.

If you're interested in the account at all, please comment or email me at [email protected]! I'm looking to sell it for $100. If you'd like more pictures or if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

This account was also put up on eBay, so just a heads up.

Thank you for reading!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.