Selling Selling EN 217rank, 2yo account for money i've spent on it

Discussion in 'Love Live! Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by ataktokonci, 8/26/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ataktokonci

ataktokonci
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I'm getting tired of playing so I was wondering if someone would be willing to buy my account.

It has 9URs, 12SSRs, 50+SRs, 10 promo URs.

Only SS abuse that was made on this account was with initial muse SSRs (i'm sorry, i couldn't look at them ;-; ). There are currently 5 golden stickers available for you to either work on some SSRs or idolize a UR of your choice. Other cards were sold because I didn't have enough room for them and they wouldn't fit in my teams anymore.

Account has idlzSR+ teams for both muse and aquors. They can score T2 in score rankings of events, but it depends on songs and the other players of course.

pictures of the contents are here:

As for the height of the price, i just want the money i've spent on it over 2 years of my playing. More detailed summary is 15gems, 6gems, 6gems, 1gem, 1 big aquors pack (the monthly one for 30€), 6 small aquors and muse packs. I've counted it and it came to be about 72€, so I don't want to get any profit out of this :)

If you are interested, please contact me for more info on my email: [email protected] or kik yudodisson or tumblr Your Mom Likes Me - i'd be willing to accept the payment via paypal.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.