Sold Selling Early-Mid Account - Full RWBY Collab Team - Still Active

Discussion in 'Knights Chronicle Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by KNAM, 7/15/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KNAM

KNAM
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    I'm still playing the game (hence the price), but if anyone's interested in buying this and the price is right, I might let go of this account. Photos at the end of this post.

Selling my knights chronicles account. Still rather fresh, only the easy of the adventure mode completed. Team is already well build, can see photo for details. Blake's skill 1 is enhanced a couple of times (need 1 or 2 more for max). All RWBY collab heroes are here, with costumes (except Yang).

Max LB is Blake and Ruby (not Ruby Rose). Have plenty of evolvemon for limit break of your choice.

Arena is still at Diamond, can go higher though if you're active in pvp.

Account is linked with FB. For transfer, will link with your gmail account, OR I'll make a dummy gmail and linked it then send you the details for sign in.

Price is #

Payment via Paypal. If you're in Indo, can use local bank transfer. If you're in Malaysia, can also use local bank transfer.
    For more details, can WA me on +6287888034243 or Facebook Wrong Person | Facebook

Thanks

Photos

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.