Sold Selling Dungeon Hunter 6 account 21mil cp 11vip 97lvl EU servers in one of best guilds JUST 100$

Discussion in 'Dungeon Hunter Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Eht, 2/22/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eht

Eht
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Starting to work so no time to play :(
    Selling account EU 3 server Main Charachter Warrior 21+ mil CP 97lvl VIP 11 close to 12

Playing from start so i have most of unique mounts and backwear and almost all lieutenats exsept 3 newest where i need some more fragmetnts to get them and get big CP and Power boostAlts: Assasin 90lvl 15+mil cp,archer 83 lvl 13mil cp,mage 64 lvl and Boonsister 64 lvl I put over 2000 euros in gane and played nonstop + its in strongest guild on server and one in if not 5 then 10 in world.Acount level 36 telling how seroisly and dedicated i played since 1. Day of game but now im traveling to work season on sea so i will not have time to play hardcore and thats only way i play so i deside to sell acc and get back at least part of cash i put

All in all this is account of hardcore player shark where with little investments you can go to top in both eu and world in no time

This price of 350$ worth less then all permanent daily benefits and passes i have activated and they last forever until you play
    Also price is not final i acept offers
    Also look at last pictures for new CP and LvL

Attached Files:

#1 Eht, 2/22/24
    Last edited: 2/28/24
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.