Selling [Demian] My account[BP lv.67] with 700m on it

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hi im selling my account, it has an character on Demian , it has 700m and the character is lvl 67 [Billposter] so i can sell it cheap for wallie cards, ultimate game cards or something to add premium cash on other games maybe paypal too just add me and offer : ***************************************************** its track-_16 it has an underline too after - so add me and offer or to see screenshots or more information

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Trading ~Uber4rch3r's Massive Trading Thread~Here is the main thread: ***************************************************** Hello people reading this thread. I've decided to put all my buying and selling and trading stuff into one thread so I don't have to bump a ton of threads at a time. Notice: Watch out for impersonators. Please read my requirements for trades. Also heed that I NEVER ASSOCIATE WITH PAYPAL TRADES! EVER! ~Table of Contents~ Selling 8x Runescape Account for $10 Nexon Card 4Story Items/Money for Aibatt Penya/Items Buying Aibatt Accounts Selling 10X Billposter w/ 8X Knight in Aibatt ------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. "Selling 8x Runescape Account for $10 Nexon Card" I have a Runescape account that I want to trade for a $10 Nexon Game Card. Info on account: 8xx total skill points 85-90 combat range (not telling exact) 7x STR, DEF, and HP 6x DEF, Range, and Magic 4x Prayer Decent moneymaking skills Has NO money but...about 1,800 mind runes, 900 rune essence, 250 iron ore, 900 oak logs, 550 chaos runes, 1100 body runes, and many more items for skills such as Range, Magic, Runecrafting, Crafting, Smithing, Fishing, and Firemaking. Also has many random-event clothes and the rare Skull Sceptre All F2P quests have been finished Screenies: ***************************************************** ***************************************************** 2. "4Story Items/Money for Aibatt Penya/Items" I am trading 4Story items or cron/luna/rune for Aibatt penya or items. We can negotiate a conversion rate. Items I accept in Aibatt: Gear Perins Penya Popular Stuff 3. "Buying Aibatt Accounts" I am buying some accounts in Aibatt ONLY. I will be paying with either Aibatt penya, the Runescape account, or 4Story runes. Here is what I want as follows: Level 75+ Blade No crappy IGN (e.g. XXKILLUXX or fukmeboi) Preferred 15-80 STA XXX DEX build or close to that, if level 105+, any build Naked only ANY sex Level 80-90 Billposter No crappy IGN (e.g. XXKILLUXX or fukmeboi) Preferred full-STR build or close to that Naked only Male sex Level 75-80 Psykeeper No crappy IGN (e.g. XXKILLUXX or fukmeboi) INT-dominant build: 15 STR, 15 DEX, 15-100 STA, XXX INT Naked preferably, but if you have gear I will look in to it Male sex Level 65-80 Elementor No crappy IGN (e.g. XXKILLUXX or fukmeboi) INT-dominant build: 15STR, 15 DEX, 15-60 STA, XXX INT Naked preferably, but if you have gear I will look in to it Male sex 4. "Selling 10X Billposter w/ 8X Knight in Aibatt" I am selling a single account that has a Billposter and a Knight on it. Here is some information. Same account. It is in Aibatt. The Billposter is level 100-109. The Knight is level 80-89. The Billposter is a STR-AoE build. The Knight is a STA-dominant w/ some STR AoE build. Both characters are female. It has up to 2,000,000 penya's worth of stuff and some uncommon event items. The names are relatively undesirable (to me at least) The bank pin of the Billposter and the middle character is known, the Knight's is not. However you can use a pincracker to find it, a program that I happen to have. I am selling this for approximately 400-600M penya in Aibatt, or the equivalent in gPotatoes. That means I accept penya in Aibatt, pre-charged gPotatoes ingame, gPotato codes, and Ultimate Game Card codes. In the following post contains a list of people who would vouch for my trustworthiness: ***************************************************** Among the only three trades I have ever done through mail, one of them has been the greatest. Although not exactly on , it occured on rsbot.org because popularity for Runescape here is crap. ***************************************************** mailed me $570 pure cash, from Finland to the United States, paying exchange and postal fees, all for one of the greatest Runescape accounts ever. He can vouch for me as well. ***************************************************** p>
    Account for Sale

Selling clockworks server:Clean Shamutra set+6 3/3I am selling the lv 50 set: Clean Shamutra+6 3/3 on the clockworks server. If you are interest please post offer here and the person with the highest offer I will sell to in-game.

Account for Sale

Selling Mia account w/ 3 charactersClosed, yay =)

Account for Sale

Trading T> Mia penya for UR LAWOLF penyahello, im looking for someone who would like to trade his lawolf penya for my mia penya. mail me to,, ***************************************************** i have about 5b in mia. thanks

Account for Sale

Selling Hero & 80M Blades Pro Gear (Aibatt)Like the title says, I am selling a hero blade on aibatt with pro gear. I also have a level 80M blade to farm savage wilds on. The 80M blade is naked (I just trade gear over when i wanna do wilds). The Hero blade is fully equipped, has three pets, multiple CS sets, multiple cloaks, and TONS of consumable Cs items along with multiple Cs pets. I'm only accepting USD through paypal (sorry to disappoint some of you) and I will not go first. If you can't trust me, its your loss. Hit me up on if you are interested. Thanks guys ^_^ *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Selling [Lawolf] Perins $1.5 ea / 2x Arek+18Hello i want to sell my Last stuff in lawolf.. i have like 3perins and 2x areks+18. Stuff: -2x Arek+18 (+31Dex) -3x Perins (If you want buy more perins i can sell both areks ring in game to get like 4b and sell to you.) MM: Yes (Both search trusted MM, but you pay) Or u go First. Contact: ***************************************************** Pay Mode: Only Paypal. -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Account for Sale

Selling Lawolf Perins @ $1.80 eachThe day has came. I have decided to quit. I know I am new and has no feedback but who does not start from nil? Currently I have 50 perins up for sale, will have more as I am selling my items. Some points to take note:- I will not go first. You can always buy 1 perin from me each time if you are afraid. I am only accepting paypal. Thecurrency is in US dollars. Contact me at *****************************************************

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.