Selling    selling DCUO US PC account

Discussion in 'DC Universe Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by bbbbbaaaaa, 12/24/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bbbbbaaaaa

bbbbbaaaaa
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I'm selling my DCUO account, very decent sp progression, main has 430+, gadgets troller with 5 armories, many of the amenities purchased, over 900 replay badges, also 4 capsule keys, over 300 mil and another 100 mil on other alts. On the main I have a 200 level venom wrist dispensor"$150", 160 level Grimorium"$45", 160 level Legionnaire's sparring Ai "$45", 165 level Eye of Gemini "$45", 83 Claw of Aelkhund, 161 level Solar Amplifier "$45", 160 level Tetrahedron "$45", 160 level Scrap of Soul Cloak "$45", 140 Amulet of Rao "$35", 1 seal of preservation "$5"

One alt has 410+ sp, with 2 armories, its a water healer. Another alt is a fire tank with over 350 sp, and 3 armories. Only have 1 low level villian alt. then have an alt for each power on the hero side, only munitions, atomic and quantum are under level 30. Also have the industrial lair purchased and half of the legends characters purchased. Many extra bank slots a few extra shared bank slots, 5 extra broker slots.

The membership is good until august.

please email me with offers at [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.