Sold Selling Cheap Rank 46 acc: Double Orlandeau, Fryevia, DFina, Fohlen, Delita, and more

Discussion in 'FFBE Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by dumpong, 11/20/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dumpong

dumpong
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Just looking to sell this account since I used to play a bunch but have gradually grown away from the game. I have had incredible luck with this account and have a lot of 5* bases, notably two Orlandeaus, Vargas, Fryevia, Dark Fina, Fohlen, Delita, and Y'shtola (if that counts). I also have Chizuru, multiple WoLs, Agrias, multiple Setzers, Amelia, Zyrus, Kelsus, Ilias, a bunch of pots, and then assorted 3*s. Some TMRs, notably Dual Wield. Take a look at the images to see what you're getting. http://imgur.com/a/EnHSh

Looking for $100 price range since I did spend a fair amount of money on the game, but you're getting this account for way cheaper than what it took me to get what's on it :). I will take the best offer, though. Price is#, although I have a set lower limit. The game is tied to a FB, but it is a fake FB and a fake Gmail so I can just give all of the account credentials to you. It's not like I'm using it for anything else.

Contact me to let me know! PM me here or email me at [email protected]. Pay using paypal.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.