Sold [Selling] Cheap Overwatch Boosting/placement matches service up to diamond

Discussion in 'Overwatch Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by thomas922, 10/20/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thomas922

thomas922
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hey everyone,

Im Thomas i have been on the playerup site for a long time i mainly used the account before to download stuff on and ask for advice with small things when getting a new pc or monitor but as of now i wanna start using it to sell my services.
    I've been playing overwatch since the day that it launched and i enjoy playing the game still until this day.
    So far i am lvl 500+ in overwatch i did atleast 500 competitive games and my highest rank so far is 4006 grandmaster in season 2.
    I've boosted a couple of friends and even some randoms i met ingame all the way from low silver up to high diamond for free because i liked to have a solo que account since sometimes the games at grandmaster rating can be hard and frustrating when playing alone i sometimes chilled out abit playing on the lower ranked account while meanwhile helping my friends out boosting they're rating at the same time.
    Im not a expert booster im not using a team to do this im doing all of this solo and thats why for now i am only boosting up to a maximum of diamond (3000 SR) since that is a rating i feel very comfortable reaching on my own in a small amount of time.
    Maybe when i find other boosters to join me i can expend the limit to master or even grandmaster but for now the maximum rating i will be boosting to is 3000 (beginning of diamond).
    When i boost ur account i will be playing genji it is by far my most played hero i have over 250 hours atleast playing him i am rank 230 genji in the world in comeptitive mode on overbuff and besides that it is a great char for boosting.

As far as prices go's i will ask 20 euro's for doing 10 placement matches which will give u atleast 2500+ SR and probably around 3k SR (i went 2950 SR on my own placements)
    If by any change u will get placed under 2500 SR after the placement matches i will boost it up to 2700+ SR without u having to pay anything for boosting it to 2700+ SR (so only paying for the placement matches).
    So for instance after the placements i end up at 2480 SR i will boost it up to 2700+ SR and u only pay 20 euro's for the placement matches.
    If u end up at 2550 i will leave it as it is and also here u only pay for the placement matches.
    I do not have a stable price yet like X amount of euro's per 50 SR i would rather negotiate that for now but i can say it will be alot cheaper then most of the boosters on this site selling the same service.
    I will be boosting accounts on the eu server and on request i might be able to boost in a duo/tripple que up to 2500 SR (u playing ur own accounts) if i can manage to find a account around the same SR.

I will be using skrill (moneybookers) mainly for purcharges and paypal (depending on ur reputation on the forum) if u rather have another way of doing the payments we can negotiate that.

U can contact me on the forum or on skype i would highly prefer skype since im always online there on my phone and pc and i will be able to respond faster.
    My skype is: acab.ftw from the Netherlands (not very professional) but its my main skype its abit less dodgy and got alot of contacts on it when i get further into boosting and have more feedback i will make a new account.
    Also when adding me on skype add something in the message like: overwatch boosting playerup.

IMPORTANT!
    When u add me on skype make sure that it is really me that the name is spelled correctly its: acab.ftw and between those words is a dot make sure to check the skype profile if the name is spelled correctly and it should also say that i am 22 years old i have around 300 friends in my contact list and i have a skype logo as a picture that looks like this:
    skype - Google zoeken

If ur still not sure its me ask me to pm u from the forum to confirm it is really me.

IMPORTANT!
    So far everytime i logged into someone else his account it autoblocked the account because i was logging in true a different ip adress when that happens i need u to login into ur overwatch email and give me the security code blizzard will send it automaticly when i try to login to ur account.
    I also had 1 friend of mine who was using the phone protection service normally after i login 1 time on the account and i use the code from the email i can login in the account without any help from the owner having to use his email but when i was playing on his account and i logged out for abit and tryed to login for the second time it asked me to verify myself true the phone with like a sms protection code or something simulair so keep this in mind aswell.

IMPORTANT!
    Make sure that u do have acces to ur email that is linked to ur overwatch account otherwise when i login for the first time and ur account is blocked u would have to contact blizzard to unblock ur account and verify urself with a id card probably and this could take some time.

Also here is some proof that i reached grandmaster:
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Most of the boosting service or placement matches will take up to 1-2 days maybe if i have to boost from bronze to diamond that it could take up to 3.

I will mainly be online and active between 18:00-06:00 CET

Also i have never used any cheats and i will NEVER use any cheats for overwatch ur account is 100% safe from that the account will be boosted LEGIT.

I will try to get some reviews here from the guys that i already boosted.

If anything is not clear yet please let me know:)

I uploaded the pictures here again incase u can't see them on the links in my post.
    http://www.playerup.com/forums/attachments/mmo-trading-market/overwatch-buy-sell-trade/45310d1476940348t-cheap-overwatch-boosting-placement-matches-service-up-diamond-ow11-gifskype12.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails
    http://www.playerup.com/forums/attachments/mmo-trading-market/overwatch-buy-sell-trade/45310d1476940348t-cheap-overwatch-boosting-placement-matches-service-up-diamond-ow11-gif
    Attached Images
    • http://www.playerup.com/forums/images/styles/playerup/attach/jpg.gif skype12.jpg (10.3 KB)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.