Sold [Selling] [Buddywing] PVPScripts Combat Routines

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Zemnexx, 8/17/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zemnexx

Zemnexx
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

High Quality Buddywing Combat Routines for Star Wars: The Old Republic now available at PVPScripts.com
    [​IMG]

Main Features
    • High Quality, Fast, and Reactive Combat Routines for Buddywing
    • Combat Routines are updated for the latest patch 5.3a
    • Performs optimal rotations for maximum kill potential
    • Automatic Buffs
    • Automatic Cooldown usage
    • Key Bindings to enable/disable certain features for better control in PVP
    • Auto Item usage
    • Automated Interrupts
    • Additional varying features depending on class
    • More Features being worked on constantly!

Currently supports Jedi Knight Guardian and Trooper Vanguard, with more planned

About
    I am releasing the first of it's kind, high performance PVP profiles for Warzones. There seemed to be a lack of available PVP profiles so I aim to fix that.
    I come from a background of competitive and high level gameplay in many games so I am no stranger to long grueling hours of gaming to learn the ins and outs of the # for a particular game. I have a history of scripting PVP based Combat Routines in WoW during the PQR days, as well as making scripts for League of Legends.

*NOTICE*
    Things you accept purchasing Combat Routines for Buddywing:
    Currently Buddywing is being maintained by a small community and little developer support. The bot was set to be decommissioned but was saved from the efforts of its forum moderator. As a result, some bugs in the bot and API itself are persistent with no ETA on a fix. This has required us to workaround the issues or simply cope. You may review the Forums on Buddywing site or the Bug Report post in the Forum section on PVPScripts.com to see the details.

Purchasing
    Currently, Combat Routines are on a # for early adopters for a limited time on the site. After purchase, you will receive your download link for the Framework and will be emailed your personal key within 24 hours. Thank you for reading and I will provide any support or pre-sale questions via the site Discord.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.