Selling Blade Master 103, Tanuki server

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Sup guys, i selling a account in tanuki server: Blade Master 103 almost 104.. with dayst set +8 (3 parts and vagrant boots +8 with 14% more critical damage), suit with 4 piercing, 2 demol +14, 2 vigors +12, gore neck +11, Demon Fashion, pet cash and 600m. A Few SS.. ***************************************************** s/b can start at $50, only pays with paypal!. PM for more info :D

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Trading my Lykan perins for your Tanuki perinssimple 1-for-1 trade. i am not actually trading them - i am selling my lykan perins to someone on another forum, who is trading them over to Tanuki with you. i have never dealt with him before, but he seems trustable enough. also - i am selling my Lykan perins for $1.30 each, if anyone's interested in them. first-come first-served, as always. currently about 100 for sale (so 10b in penya). leave your , and what you're interested in, in your reply - be that trading from tanuki to lykan, or buying lykan perins :]

Account for Sale

Selling Hero Knight Tanuki ServerI am selling a Hero Knight on Tanuki 121H Full STA w/ 15 day Azria, Traseia, Corral Ticket 3x R Amps (7 days) 2x Acquisition Scrolls (High) 26x Upcut Stones 5x Pride Of Victory Equips: Knighert Set +8 4/4 28% HP (+15 aspd, +5 Speed, +7 STA, +7 STR) Ancient 2H Sword+0 (Awake +10 Str) Lusaka Crystal Heavy Axe +0 +8 Wind (Awake +10 str) 2x Plug Earrings +14 Penya: 1.5b 50 USD FOR ALL Paypal ONLY If you trade first I will throw in a lv 106 full INT FSRM fully equipped Email me at *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Selling Perins for sale (Lykan server)hello! as the title says, i'm selling perins on the LYKAN server; $1.30 per perin. i do have previous experience of these trades. how i've done it previously is: 1) add me on (or facebook. but i prefer ). we'll then find a time we're both online, and organise a trade. just let me know how many perins you're interested in. you are also welcome to SEE the perins in a FlyFF trade window to prove i have them, before sending the money. just say :] 2) you send me the money on paypal as a 'gift' (there are no surcharges if the money is sent as a 'gift'. if i recieve any surcharges, i'll just send the money back, and there will be no trade. it is solely your responsibility to send the money as a 'gift'. i am not responsible if you do not, and you end up having to pay charges.). 3) i give you the perins on FlyFF. "what if you rip me off?!" i wont. i am interested in selling perins for a fair price, you are interested in buying perins at a fair price. i forsee no problems there. also, i have done two of these trades already, all of which have been dealt with quickly, and gone smoothly. check my feedback on here if you like - 100% positive (albeit from only one source(should be two!!)). i have also done in-game cross-server trading where the other person has gone first. i've done about three of those trades aswell, and not one of them were disappointed in any way, shape, or form either :] the only other thing i'd ask of you, is to leave me a fair assessment of the trade, so others know i am trustable too for future dealings :] i currently have 50 perins for sale, rising all the time. $1.30 each. and it's first-come first-served i'm afraid, meaning i'm not willing to hold/save/hang on to perins for people if i have a willing buyer with the money to buy then-and-there. just leave your and i'll get back to you ASAP :] thanks! iAmDeejay

Account for Sale

Selling 14X Arcanist TanukiSelling a pro equiped arcanist. Money only, I won't be going first in whatever case. Send me a forum pm with your so I can contact you if you want details on the char. To give you an idea, I'm looking for 1k USD and up. I decided on that by looking at the value of perins, my gear would sell for 100-120b, so going by even just $1 a perin the price of 1k USD seems fair enough to me. Payment through Western Union. ( ***************************************************** )

Account for Sale

Selling Tanuki Server :139 Psykeeper, Ancient Wand+5 0/9, Champions Cloak.....Title Basicly Says It all.... Just Type your here.

Account for Sale

Buying Buying Parin (Momochi)Hi, I am buying Parin on Momochi for $1.50 ea. I am willing to buy quite alot and also willing to go first with payment aslong as you have good rep. Inbox me or post on here, Thanks.

Account for Sale

Buying 100+ accountHi, I am looking to buy an account with a lvl 100+ on it, I would prefer it to be well geared and all payment and trade done tonight. (I am really in the mood to play) You are free to link info and price here I am willing to pay first if needs be aslong as I see the account first.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.