Sold Selling Anybody please buys my account so i can be saved from this Hyper Whale Account

Discussion in 'FFBE Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by xavier862245, 11/16/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xavier862245

xavier862245
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello. I am tired and sick of this game 'cause of Gumi's f***ing AG event and i am playing The Alchemist Code with my friends so i decided to sell my acc. Here is its info:
    80+ base 5. 2 A2 + 2 2B and many more. TMRs well, GREAT AMOUNT. ARENA team full 5 set. Story TEAM full 10+ more set. AND MANY MANY VERSATILITY TMRs. ALL Champer + ALL TRIAL + ALL STORY FINISH.
    + First to be clear: my acc DOESN'T playerup, if i injected then i won 't have the pictures which i showed you ' cause of the BAN HAMMER from GUMI
    On the course of playing the game, i bought 1.000.000 lapis with the cost of 100$ = 55k lapis ( It is legal 'cause it's just a refund trick on android + Dyer also buys cheap lapis so my account is technically CLEAN)
    + Buying transaction will be Paypal. You go first as soon as i have the money then i will give you the info and stay with you till all your information is changed.
    Wait, you don't believe me enough to give me money. That 's fine. I know C******** Chiam who is the reseller and the guy i bought cheap lapis and also has great reputation. I can ask him to be the middle man but you will have to give him 20~50$ as gift
    + PRICE???? I don't know. You name it, but for sure it won't be low. Why? Have you seen what my account has ??? =))) Anyways, who wants it? name the price. PM me the price or just name it here. PS: If you don't have the intend to buy, please don't be rude.
    Finally, thanks for reading and have a great day
    PS: DON'T KNOW WHY BUT KEEP GETTING: UPLOAD FAILED MESSAGE. SO I WILL JUST PUT THE LINK TO THE IMAGES HERE:

https://imgur.com/a/IDCTC

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.