Selling Aiibat Perins / $3.50 USD each.

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hey guys, I have a total 50 perins on the aiibat server. NEW PRICE: $2.50 usd / Perin Message me for my and in game name. Paypal only, thanks. __________________________________________________ ____________________________ I also have addition 33 perins on Kern server I'm willing to sell as well. Prices will be the same as the Aiibat server.

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling glaphan mills for salenow i have 1100mills in glaphan but i get more. 100mill - 2$, accepting only paypal

Account for Sale

Buying B> +10 dayst set 28%/16% atk and Ulti LGA +?! (LAWOLF SERVER)hi id like to buy ULGA +0 - +9 and a +10 dayst set +28% atk or +16% atk i can pay in $ or in ingame money! the server is lawolf! pm me please

Account for Sale

Trading My lunia for a Mushpoie account.....I'm trading my Lunia account, which contains a 69 FS eir build, which has close to 200 gold (Stuff to sell as well), equiped with the AWD (excluding the weapon). The account also has a 38 Dacy, a lime and a sieg (Don't remember the levels, I think the lime is 34?). The account has RB books ready to use, with a little bit of gcoins in it, but not much at all. I'm looking for a decent account, I'm not looking for something ridiculous I guess. Maybe a sword knight? I dunno, just email me, PM me here, or I have . *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Selling LVL 97 STR BP on KERNWilling to sell for CHEAP! Fully equipped with: Rody Set 4/4 +16%atk With Nice Dex/Str/ADOCH/CRIT awkns Shield adds +16% Crit and +16 Dex LGG +9/+8 - 5/5 Electric B cards (Very nice awaken) +12/+12 demols +9/+9 vigors +6 gore Fully buffed (self buffs only): My ATK Stat is 3.3k+ Atk speed is 99% (WITHOUT RM buffs!) Crit rating is 33% about 900m on char + other cs items + some rares + 113 suns Full str. Can crit 4.5k~5.2k+ in pvp and can crit 8-12k on lvl 104 mobs. There are some other random chars on the account as well. No trades, Just money only through paypal. Spent alot of money on this char. So offer me. PM me your email if you're interested.

Account for Sale

Trading [Glaphan] 90~99-M BP For... *look inside*Sold. *Close thread*

Account for Sale

Selling 110 Blade, 101 RM on ClockworksEDIT: SOLD. Thank you. Well ladies and gentlemen, like you've seen on the title, I'm selling both my blade and my RM. By the way, the blade is full str and the RM is full int. They were battle partners so yeah. Both are females too. You basically buy one you get one free. So that way you can just dual client (because finding good partners is always such a hassle) Anyway, like the title said, it would be on Clockworks and both are fully equipped. The most important items on the characters will be listed Blade Equipment LGA+8/7 both +10 elemented 4/4. 1 has +19 sta, +50 hp awakened and one has +3% adoch and +1 str Full dest +8 3/3 with +36 str, +9 adoch 1/3/5/7 at 99% tiger Snowboarder set F Basic CW Jewels Baby Tiger Shineglasses RM Equipment Flury Set +8 2/2 8% hp (DCT purposes) SOLD Shinewing Stick +3 4/4 with Water Card B's with sta +4/8% dct awakening Intelli Rings +12 SOLD Plugs+9 SOLD Wedding set, yetti set, white soccer set with ponytail brown Cloak of Low Wisdom Black Glasses Legendary Golden Stick +8 Total Account Value-7-8 billion And a lot of other stuff. You will have to trade first through paypal or something and I will wait for confirmation before sending the account information. I've been scammed way too many times to not do it that way so if you'd like me to trade first, I'm afraid I cant do that. Email me at ***************************************************** or add me on and we can negotiate. And please. Dont be an love you and offer like 20 bucks for it. Its worth a hell of a lot more than that. 20 bucks would probably get you like half that yetti set. If even considering its now gone from the shop. Lol. Thanks for your time.

Account for Sale

Selling Lawolf 10x-M Ringmaster (equipped) account, Items and Cash Shop on Demian.The rollback ate my other post, so here there's an updated re-post. Also, please READ THIS BEFORE POSTING/ADDING ME; The account with the Luna, Flyff and TR chars (3 in 1) is no longer available, however, the items are available for sale. I had a buyer (spektor on gzp, and +1 to him, he's a very legit guy) and everything was going well, but it seems that for whatever reason decided to terminate the account that was holding this one, and we had to abort the whole operation. So I decided I'd sell the items instead and if in a future I can get back the hold of the account, I will gladly sell the characters in it. But for now, that account is not for sale as I cannot provide a password reset/email reset for it. Secondly, all of the transactions will be made through PayPal, no exeptions. Why is this? This is because I can sadly only do PayPal, and Worldcard has been effing up recently and is no longer safe, money doesn't go through it. Third, and last, I do not take virtual money/items/accounts, I am sorry. What am I selling? The lawolf account already has a buyer. I will be updating with a short list of cash shop sets (that are not being sold by Gpotato right now) shortly. Now as far as Demian goes, I will be listing cash shop items below, once this list gets cleared up I will procceed to add Penya/other items; Pick Up pet Kitty Pick Up pet Aibatt Snowman Suit (F) Snowboard Shoes + Suit (F) Chapao Shoes + Suit (F) Uniform EX set (F) Red Dress Suit (F) Rudolf Hat (F) White Soccer Set (F) Cat's Suit + Hat (F) Wedding Suit + Gloves + Shoes (F) Santa Suit (F) Red Sailor Suit (F) Yetti Set (F) Cloak of Hong Kong [+10% Speed, +100 HP] Cloak of Australia [+10% Speed, +100 HP] Glasses, Aka Nerdies, (Red) [Max FP/HP+150] ~Jewelry Gore Necklace +12 [Max.HP+562] 2x Demol Earring + 14 [Additional Damage+150] An example of what a good offer is/would be; Yetti Set is worth about 18 dollars in the Cash Shop (is it even in the cash shop anymore?, but lets say it is) thus meaning I am NOT asking for 18 dollars for the set, I am ofcourse asking for less. This could be 15, or even 10 bucks. Highest offer wins, basically. I will be keeping this list updated. Now, if you are interested in the Flyff account (I've checked that changing the password/email holder is do-able in this one, and that everything is fine.) I am willing to take any kind of offer that sounds reasonable, thus meaning if you are going to offer me 20 bucks for it, don't even bother on contacting me. I dont mean to be rude but if I had to deal with every person that does that... For those wondering Why I could possibly be selling my accounts: I ran out of money for crack. No, not really. I've got into college and I have to move on with life, thus meaning there wont be anymore time for me to play MMo's. I am seeing myself a little broke, and I think this is a good way to end this "chapter" of my life, and help pay for my college tuition. I've dedicated a reasonable amount of time onto my characters (years, though) and it's just simply time to say good bye and move on. Contact; You can contact me at ***************************************************** , send me an email at ***************************************************** , PM me on GZP, or if you must, we could always . You can always just leave a reply to this thread, and if you are going to offer on said reply remember to leave an email so that I can contact you, or PM me it if you do not feel like having everyone know who you are. Ofcourse, I will be giving positive feedback to all of those I trade with and I hope to get some as well after every successfull trade is that is not an issue with *you*. More information on any account/item will be given upon request.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.