Selling  PC  Other Amount V-Bucks  1-60 Minutes Selling Account with V-Bucks on it / Doing B4U on Fortnite

Discussion in 'Fortnite V-Bucks for Sale - FN Buy & Sell V Bucks' started by SlayzZ, 8/17/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlayzZ

SlayzZ
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    (If your interested by the offer, DM me on my Discord @SlayzZ_#1871)

Hi everyone

I'm selling Fortnite accounts with V-bucks on it. Of course I'm selling these V-Bucks cheaper than the Epic Games prices. Basically there is no skin on it but only V-Bucks so you can buy skin on it, or just gift skins and cosmetics to your main account after enabling 2FA.

For those who ask I use a totally legit method, so the V-Bucks will never be took back of the account and you will never be banned on the account I provide or your main account so don't worry about the "legitimacy" of the method I use.

I can also do B4U (Buy for you) basically you'll just have to add me as friend on Fortnite and wait 2 days, after these 2 days passed, you can just ask me for a skin in the shop, pay it (Still cheaper than the price of the Epic Game Store), and I'll send a gift to your account with the desired cosmetics in less than 10 minutes after you pay me.

For the Pricing (Same for B4U and Account as it's barely the same in the end):

- 1000 V-Bucks Account/B4U: 4.5 $
    V-Bucks Account/B4U: 12.5 $
    - 5000 V-Bucks Account/B4U: 21.5 $
    V-Bucks Account/B4U: 40 $
    - 27000 V-Bucks Account (Right now as I'm beginning, I'll need one day to make this order): 75 $
    V-Bucks Account (Same as 27k V-Bucks): 145$

Also If you want an amount of V-Bucks that is not on the list (for example 6000 V-Bucks) you can DM me and tell me a specific amount and I will give you a price.

Payment method : PayPal and Cryptos Only (This may change in a few, I might accept PaySafeCard if you can't pay with PayPal or Cryptos)

I might create a Discord Server in a few if I see that many people are asking for my services but for now, you can just DM on my Discord @SlayzZ_#1871 and I will upload Vouches below this Thread everytime someone does a purchase.

Anyway sorry for the long message, for those who are interested, I'll see you in DM (If you have any questions you can also DM me and I will try to answer as fast as possible.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.