Selling Account//Item//Penya-Perins//SELLING!

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hallo, wir bieten für alle US Server einen Verkauf von ITEMS// UNBLOCK// ACCOUNTS// PENYAS-PERINS an!! ITEMS: Items aller Art bieten wir an von kompletten set´s, über waffe bis hin zu Scrolls und Schmuckstücken.... ACCOUNTS: Ihr habt spezielle wünsche was Accounts angeht? Dann seid ihr hier genau richtig. Wir stellen Accounts zusammen nach Wunsch (ihr entscheidet was oder was nicht auf dem Account sein soll!) (Die Infos werden natürlich speziell für euch geändert und auf eure Namen und e-mail übertragen für maximale Accountsicherheit!) PENYAS-PERINS: Euch gingen mal wieder die Penyas-Perins aus? Kein Problem bei uns bekommt ihr zu jeder Zeit und unbegrenzt Penyas-Perins zu fairen preisen ! UNBLOCK: Euer Charakter wurde gebannt und ihr habt viel zeit in ihn investiert, kein Problem einfach melden wir stellen Ihren Charakter wieder zur verfügung. Ich möchte nochmals darauf aufmerksam machen das es sich hier NUR um die US Flyff version handelt und wir folgende server supporten (kargo lykan mocomochi tanuki yetti) Wir haben euer Interesse geweckt? Dann zögert nicht unseren Support zu kontaktieren! Support: ICQ: 618831810 : avoo1337 : ***************************************************** /////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Hello, we offer for all US servers ITEMS, ACCOUNTS and PENYAS cheap and unlimited! ITEMS: Items of all kinds, we offer complete sets and weapons over to scrolls and jewelry .... ACCOUNTS: You have special wishes which account is concerned? Then you are exactly right. We put together accounts for your liking (you decide what or what should not be on the account!) (The details are, of course, specially modified for you, and transferred to your name and e-mail adress for maximum safety!) PENYAS-PERIN: You ran out of Penya again? No problem we offer you unlimited Penyas at any time! We have awakened your interest? Then do not hesitate to contact our support! Support: ICQ: 618831810 : avoo1337 : *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling Perins on Lykan Serverpretty much always have 40 in stock sometimes more sometimes less. prices varie 0.9$ - 1.1$ add me on : *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Selling 130 Slayer on Mocomochi with a Mysterious Ring+19 - SELLING PERINS TOOnothing herreeeee

Account for Sale

Selling PayPal ChargebackThis is probably in the wrong section but... If I am accepting PayPal as a payment method for some Flyff accounts, how can I prevent the buyer from defrauding me by paying with a debit or credit card via PayPal and then disputing the charge with his bank? I read the post that said, "9) If you are selling and taking paypal only try this: Make your buyer send you 1 penny. This will determine if... - his Paypal is "U.S. verified. - Has money on it. - Able to send. " However, just because he sends you 1 penny DOES NOT mean that he has a balance in his PayPal account. He could have sent 1 penny with his debit or credit card. How can I make sure that I'm being paid with a PayPal balance instead of a debit/credit card?

Account for Sale

Selling Selling 3 acc Lykan/Tanuki RSGP/paypalHello All I am selling flyff accounts which are almost naked.Real money (paypal) only QUIT RS SO NO RSGP ACCEPTED. Not going first already had a few successful trades with earthcore, which i sold up to 10b of perins and an account. Please leave offers and add ***************************************************** to discuss offers. Give me an offer and i might accept :) Account (1) Lykan Character (1) 107 Knight (Female): 80 STR, 162 STA Character (2) 70 Bow Jester (Female) 155 DEX Character (3) 67 Ranger (Male) 30 STA 131 DEX Account (2) Lykan and Tanuki Character (1) Lykan 95 Blade (Male) 205 STR Character (2) Lykan 71 Psykeeper (Female) 24 STA 146 INT Character (3) Tanuki 40 Acrobat (Male) 93 STR Character (4) Tanuki 33 Mecenary (Female) 26 STR, 33 STA, 50 DEX Account (3) Lykan and Tanuki Character (1) Lykan 83 RingMaster (Male) 188 INT Character (2) Tanuki 66 Knight (Male) 90 STR, 70 STA Charcter (3) Tanuki 38 Mage (Female) 30 STA, 74 INT Character (4) Tanuki 33 Assist (Male) 79 INT

Account for Sale

Selling KARGO CHARACTERS - 2 Accounts for the price of one!Deal is over.

Account for Sale

Selling Selling Pro gear on Kargo, also 130 Templar account (lots of event stuff on it)I refuse to go first, I've been scammed before (though not on this site), therefore either you should go first or we can use a middle man that we both trust. For now here's what I'm selling: I'm selling my 130 female Templar (full stam) and all her gear as a bundle package. Her set is a +10 Knighz set 4/4 28% HP. It has very nice tanking awakes such as high stam and speed. She also has a full CS set and full +3 champ set. Also, heaven's gate. To see my gear and/or char, please pm me via my username and I can login to the game and show you. Asking for $100 for the templar and her gear as a bundle package. Also selling a 77-M FS RM full INT account (female) with a decent +3 full Flury set with nice FS awakes (INT & DCT). Asking $50 for the FS account/gear. Feel free to message me at ***************************************************** ( users can still message me to my account via their account). I will accept PayPal or check or money order.

Account for Sale

Selling Selling Vigor +15 (1) Vagrant set +8KARGOOOO Selling vigor +15 Vag set +8 3/3 boots 15%added hat +22str gloves 9% critical suit 25str+ 3/3 attack 15$ paypal only payment first add ***************************************************** or email if wanan buy to show things payment first

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.