Selling ACCOUNT Hero Blade (Glaphan) LV120 Blade (Mia)

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

As the title says, I am selling an account containing both a Hero Blade in Glaphan Server AND a Lv120 Blade in Mia server. Both blades are almost naked; basic CS on the hero blade and very well-blessed CS on the mia 120 blade. I have some items left in mia worth approx 2b, so they can also be included in the deal. Account details will be given after payment is recieved. Leave a message here with your email and I'll contact you.

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling 20 Treasure BoxesI stopped this game. I want to sell my treasure boxes so yeah offer aye! :)

Account for Sale

Buying Buying Mushpoie Perins.BUYING MUSHPOIE PERINS 2$ A PERIN. Im buying Other various items on Mushpoie. Please Send me a Private message. I NEED THE PERINS ASAP

Account for Sale

[SOLVED] lvl 72 FULL STRAOE/1V1 BP Kern for penya/paypalSold long time ago.

Account for Sale

Selling 60 Perins Aka 6B Penya on Aibatt :)Im Quitting this game, so here's some perins selling :) 60 Perins to be specific and 6B in total. You guys can start offering on them per perin and for whole package, Thanks PM me for my mail

Account for Sale

Selling 600m demian = 10$ | Full Str Bp lawolf 80 = 10$Hello! I'm selling lv.80 (m) full str bp on lawolf server for 10$ It's naked but, Password and email changeable of course! Also I'm selling 600m on demian cluster for 10$! My : ***************************************************** Add me so we can have a talk if you're intersted! Only payment method is paypal!

Account for Sale

Buying Any server lvl 95+ AoE BPI will buy a Flyff Bp Int or Str AoE With At least a complete Billst set +5 or above And a clean A glove and good shield. Build : 120 sta xxx Int Or 120 Int xxx Sta, ETC Any good build would do. IGN : Nothing Crappy Please Leave your account info here. I will go first if you have like 5 Feedbacks. messenger : *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Selling 2 Flyff Accounts! Paypal only!I am currently getting bored of these two accounts and now I only use my blade, so I decided to sell these two accounts. I don't really have a price for them but I'll start at a low bid and the highest bid wins! ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Account #1: This account is a lv 81 BP in clockworks, it is naked and has no items except an event cape of strong(+8 strength). Stats: Str: 82 Sta: 106 Dex: 25 Int: 15 I am willing to start the bid for this account at 10$. If you need any more information, please Pm me. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Account #2: This account is a level 62 bow ranger on the lawolf server. He is also naked and has no items except for a peision necklace+11. Stats: Str: 15 Sta: 30 Dex: 122 Int: 15 I am willing to start this bid at 5$. If you need any more information please pm me. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- How this will Work If you are interested in either or both of these accounts, I will allow you to go on the account to test it out or w.e for half the money you're paying. If you want me to meet you somewhere in-game with the account, that will be fine, just pm me where and you'll see the account no problem. Once you have sent me the rest of money on paypal I will change the email to the email you'd like it to be and you can do whatever you want with YOUR account. I am only accepting paypal payments and none other. If you are interested and you post your bid and I accept your amount for the account, I will pm you my email and we can negotiate from there.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.