Sold Selling a very stacked Day 1 FEH account

Discussion in 'Fire Emblem Heroes Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/DNewWin, 7/12/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/DNewWin

/u/DNewWin
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

If you want a reason for why I am selling this account, it's because I've gotten bored of it and I'm tired of the constant powercreep. Plus, I enjoy FGO alot more.

PHOTOS: http://imgur.com/a/o4zABTT

- Have done every event, so all Seals/GHB/TT units are acquired

- Easy Tier 20/Top 3k AA

- Boatload of resources (750k feathers and 800 orbs! Logging in everyday so the number keeps going)

- All Chain Challenges (except Normal mode for SP farming) complete

- All Squad assault complete

- Tactic drills untouched

- Plenty of quality fodder

- No IV edits/ Morphs

IMPORTANT: I used Memu and automation in order to acquire the large amount of feathers. Although it is very unlikely that it will result in a ban, it is possible. The reason it is unlikely is that if IS saw this as serious, it would've been patched long ago. Many others are doing this too, so they likely won't take action.

STARTING PRICE: $400 USD

Unless you are bold enough to go first, I ask that we split the middleman fee.

If you have any questions, please contact me at my discord DNewWin#0770

Fun Fact: This is the very same account in which the first +10 Hana was submitted in the [5*+10 Wiki Compendium](playerup.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/wiki/#/5-star-lv-40-plus-10-build-compendium)

# #/DNewWin
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.