Selling  Asia  Android and iOS Selling a friend's account

Discussion in 'Kings Raid Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Thayan, 3/22/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thayan

Thayan
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    I'm a long date player of kings raid, close to 2 years and been playing on asia since forever but got tired of the game, on note never spent any real money with it. I'm planning into selling my account because i want to buy an console and swap addictions. Oh well, lets go with what the account has.

- Big Collection of Characters(69 total, nice number)
    - 35 transcended to max characters, including supporters, all-rounders and about 4 or 5 dps of each kind, with uw ranging from 2~4 stars.
    - Most content in-game cleared and possible to auto.
    - All transcended characters at level 90 and full geared with their sets awakened to 5 stars and nice combination of options.
    - Costumes, lots of them. Basically an Kings Fashion account(Total of 97 Costumes, 135% Buff in Gold & Exp)
    - Frags ranging from 10~20k of each, 2 ut tickets, some world boss chests not opened and about 20 or 21 Stone of Infinity to transcend one more character.

For further analisys, any interested player can log on asia and search for my in-game name: JorgeFFC ; then look at characters and gears if finds interesting.

Be aware that it's an account almost 2 years old that i played with love(to the limits of my f2p) and i'm just selling cause finally got bored with the game in itself and plan to move into console world. Well, i'm aiming for something like 600 U$(thanks Brazil for the giant imposts in anything they meant to sell e.e). And i'll probably be accepting payment through Paypal.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Thayan

Thayan
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

3. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

4. OP
    OP
    Thayan

Thayan
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

photo account

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.